writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

251 listings (141 - 150)

George Udenkwo  
In 2008 I self-published Golgotha Falls Genesis, the first in the Golgotha Falls trilogy. Not happy with the editing or proofing process, I accepted the entire process as a learning curve and used it to filter out my weakness and enhance my strengths, based on the numerous good reviews I'd recieved ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Edwards  
I've been writing for the better part of the past decade. Originally, I bounced around from genre to genre. I worked for three years on a local newspaper (one year as a staff writer and the following two years as the editor of the Op-Ed section). I also did freelance work on the side during this tim...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

James Roberts  
Born: Waterloo, Iowa in 1960. B.A. in English from the University of Northern Iowa. Studied fiction and poetry under Robley Wilson and Nancy Price. Have lived in Atlanta, Georgia and Madison, Wisconsin. Currently resides in Madison, Wisconsin. First short story sale in 1982. President of the August ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Laurie Nguyen  
I've enjoyed writing for as long as I can remember. I love thinking about the issues that plagues us internationally, and applying the underlying motives of those issues into my writing. But I also love analyzing psychological issues. Human nature is an incredibly fascinating topic; good a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawna Lynn  
Shawna Stewart, born in California is the youngest of nine children. At 14 she met the love of her life, later marrying him at 18. Together they now have three wonderful children. Suffering from an illness at age 29 she lost her memory and became chronically ill. Determined not to let it overtake he...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alistair Lavers  
I was born in Germany and have lived in London several times, though for most of my life I have either been in Devon or in Yorkshire. I am a qualified Graphic Designer and Sign writer, but have also worked as a nightclub manager, music promoter and property renovator. I was also a junior partner in ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brenda Williamson  
Brenda Williamson was born in the state of New Jersey, in the United States. She is married, has one son, and a house full off cats. Writing full-time, one would think she has a hobby to get away from the many hours of writing, but writing is her hobby, too. She writes in all genres of romance, gene...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Lorraine Kennedy  
Lorraine Kennedy is an American Indian Author of mixed heritage which not only includes the Warriors of the American Plains but the Aristocracy of Europe as well. Coming from a rich and diverse background spawned her love of history and an array of cultures. Lorraine has been weaving tales since she...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >