writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

251 listings (131 - 140)

Izzy Cult  
My Name is Izzy Cult, also known as Riz Stamps. I am a fifteen year old writer, i write Poems, Songs, and Novels. At this time I am writing over fifteen novels, three songs, and a few poems, I have one complete Novel, and many complete poems and songs. I may be young, but I have a mind that goes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sam Sullivan  
I'm from a farm in Nebraska, obtained an English degree from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln and I recently self-published my first novel, "Phantasmagoria". I had a freelance article published in the August 2010 edition of Hustler Magazine, and I've worked in the media and graphics industr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Rowell Workman  
David Rowell Workman has published several collections of prose and several novels and short story collections. His work can be found on Amazon.com. He likes camping, fishing, horror movies, drive-ins (when he can find one that still exists) and taking his dog Charlo to the dog park. He has aspirati...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Allen Ladner  
I have been writing since I was 15 years old. Until recently I was not published. I have now gotten my first novel published along with a short story. I am working on a series of vampire novels as well as a fantasy series. I also have a few other projects, all fiction except for one on Morrigan, ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Miss Mae  
I write in different genres. As a regular contributor to the syndicated American Chronicle, my serialized story, "The Mishaps of Gumdrop Island" and 'official unofficial' reporter named I.B. Nosey amuses adults and children. My non-fiction and humor articles have appeared in Out of the Boxx, The Fro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

George Tartaros  
George Tartaros is a Greek writer and poet, who writes his works in two languages, Greek and English. He was born in Karditsa, Greece. From 1996 to 2003 he studied Theater Studies at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. George lives and works in London, UK. Books: -Sele...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Matt Dinniman  
Matt Dinniman currently resides in Tucson, Arizona with his wife and family. He works as an obituary writer and has had many occupations throughout his life. He has worked as a pizza delivery driver, a security guard, an EMT, a private investigator, an editor, a telephone psychic, and a freelance co...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Victoria Manning  
My name is Victoria Anne Manning - I am a writer and a photographer. I was born and raised in Monterey, CA. I first started writing after reading 'Queen of the Damned' by Anne Rice; my best friend inspired me to pick up a camera one day. I generally stick to fantasy and horror genre's, often mixing ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

TM Gray  
T. M. Gray has had short stories published in horror anthologies and magazines. Gray's novel GHOSTS OF EDEN will be published in 2004/5 in hardcover by Five Star (Gale Group). Another novel, THE RAVENOUS, will be published in 2004 by Black Death Books, and another novel, MR. CRISPER will be publish...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >