writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

251 listings (121 - 130)

Steve Ressel  
I\'m a published writer with 8 books at this time under my real name and a few under pseudonyms. I write fictions about anything other than what people usually write about these days. So far I have written romance-comedy, historic action-adventure, an animation textbook, a drinks book, a sci-fi th...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Peter Klein  
Jack of all trades and master of none except for maybe writing. Born in Detroit. Cried when WWII ended. Served in the Navy as a Hosp. Corpsman but was lucky enough to be Honorably Discharged shortly before Kennedy was shot and the Viet Nam war heated up. Moved to New York. Studied at the American ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kilburn Hall  
Kilburn Hall is a product of the 1960's and The Chicago JUnior School. His works are based on the techno-thriller genre and heavily feature science and technology. He is the author of six novels including his highly acclaimed debut thriller, Motuo. He is also the writer and illustrator of The...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lorenzo Costa  
Birth: 1971 Professional writer from 1992 I'm exploring a new genre named "Global Vision": a mixture of classical Horror, Scify, principally, touching other genres (like religious, action...) too. Homepage: http://www.lorenzocosta.com Last published work: "Misteri Celesti" (Celestial Mystery) - ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rob Gushue  
Under his former wrestling name of J.d. Rebel, Rob has been writing for close to 22 years. He started out writing scripts for various indy wrestling companies, before he was asked by Freedoms Light Films to become their COO, and lead script writer. He has written several tv and movie scripts ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alex Klineberg  
I am a twenty-five year old novelist based in Manchester. The Merry Crew is my first novel. It is set in London in 1815. The main themes of the book are performance, revolution and hedonism. It's a black comedy exploring the shady side of Georgian theatre. Although I explore some difficult terri...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark LaFlamme  
My name is Mark LaFlamme. I'm a crime reporter and columnist at the Sun Journal in Lewiston, Maine. I stay up until dawn, sleep until noon and take the week of Halloween off every year. I'm the author of "The Pink Room," the story of a leading physicist who attempts to use the science of string theo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Azhar Sabri  
Azhar Sabri is the author of three books, The Chronic Mansion (2017) in English and Sarhad Ke Us Paar (2015) in Urdu these are the novels and Urdu Poetry Book (2014) was a collection of poetry. Born in Gaya district Bihar, basically hails from a remote village Belwar, He completed his prima...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michelle Pillow  
Michelle M Pillow, Author of All Things Romance, is a multi-published, award winning author writing in many romance fiction genres including futuristic, paranormal, historical, contemporary, fantasy and dark paranormal. She was the winner of the 2006 RT Reviewers’ Choice Award, nominated for the 200...
writers / published 

55 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >