writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

250 listings (111 - 120)

Richard Cubitt  
I reside in England and in August 2013 I graduated from the Open University with a First Class BA (with Honours) degree in English Literature. I'm a fan of all genres of literature. Some of my favorite authors are as follows: Classics - Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Dumas, Dickens, Milton, Dante, Henr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Keith Knapp  
I'm a writer of over thirteen screenplays, one of which is almost readable, one of which was produced that is by no means watchable and one of which that has a car chase in it followed by an explosion. In 2007 I finished and pubished my first novel "Moonlight," which you can plop down some hard earn...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Montoya  
I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1986. I first began writing seriously in the fourth grade. By the time I was in the sixth grade I had read every book in print by Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and Clive Barker. I've always been an avid reader. Some of the more classic authors, that I like are ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Rich Archer  
Born November 13th 1964, Staten Island N.Y. Grew up in Jacksonville Fl. attended N.B. Forrest High School. Studied A.P. English and A.P. History. Joined U.S. Navy after Graduation. spent 12 years at various commands and most memorable was first duty station aboard the Carrier, U.S.S. Carl Vinson, CV...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Karina Kantas  
Karina originates from the UK, but now resides in Greece. She works as a Dr's assistant/receptionist through the summer months in a busy tourist resort. Karina Kantas is the author of In Times of Violence, a hard-edged urban thriller, Huntress, and Heads & Tales, a short story collection. He...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lorrieann Russell  
Lorrieann Russellís writing credits include the novels My Brotherís Keeper, and In the Wake of Ashes, both independently published. By Right of Will marks her first novel with Lachesis Publishing. Ms. Russell has also written several short stories for the Writers Post Journal. She is a pr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Rada  
born on x-mass day 1971 years after Christ I have found in 1989 my ability to write. Non-fiction, fiction, poetry, haiku and lot of newspaper articles all that has influenced my life. Reading from the age of 6 there are many of favourit authors starting by Umberto Eco, finishing by Chan Schan. 4 o...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Andy McKell  
Born in the UK, Andy settled in Luxembourg in 1981. After careers in marketing with airlines, retail computer franchising, programming and the internet, he sold his web consultancy and retired early to devote his time to writing, stage and screen acting, and travel. His short stories appear...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Gypsey Teague  
I am the Director of a campus University Library and Adjunct Professor of Business. I am a Captain in the United States Army Reserve in the Military Intelligence Branch and have travelled the world. In my past I have poured steel, owned a fashion boutique, been a waitress, teacher, fortune hunter,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >