writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

250 listings (11 - 20)

Anjali Paul  
I am Indian. I was born in Punjab, India. I went to the U.K. at the age of nine, after having lived in several other countries. I grew up in the U.K. I have a B.A. (Honours) Degree in English Literature, and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Film-Making. I have two yoga teacher training certificates, wh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

David Bachar  
I was born in El Centro, CA, 1987, where I was raised by my mother and step-father, with help from my grandparents, on my mother's side. My family struggled to find a comfortable living, and so we moved around from city to to city, from Yucca Valley to San Diego, until we finally settled d...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristin Groulx  
"I am a part of all that I have met" - from Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson. To write about adventures I have seen and share them with others has become my passion. Though I am 35 years of age (old to some, young to many, but just right for me) I have walked many paths. With each step I've taken on...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Jacob Kuhn  
I have been writing since I was 11 years old. My very first work was a haiku I wrote in the sixth grade. Although I don't remember it much, I remember it had something to do with a bird sticking its beak in someone's eye. That started my lifelong fascination with horror. As a teenager, I was w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donn Kean  
Donn Kean has been a fiction and non-fiction author, poet, and featured columnist since 1975. Short story publication has been mostly in the horror genre, in such magazines as "Horror Show", "New Blood", "2AM", "Cemetery Dance" and other "small-press" magazines dedicated to that area of fic...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Mark Ellis  
I've worked as a full-time freelance writer since 1986. Before that, I worked as a journalist and newspaper columnist. My freelance feature work has appeared in dozens of publications over the years, ranging from comics to sports to popular culture. A short-lived comics series I wrote and cre...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Maureen McMahon  
Maureen was born in Niles, Michigan. She studied English and creative writing, first at Niles High School and later at Western Michigan University. She earned an English Major/Creative Writing Emphasis from WMU and obtained teaching certification. Fascinated with her mother’s country of birth, Ma...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >