writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gothic Writers

251 listings (1 - 10)

Austen Brauker  
Austen Brauker “HOMUNCULUS" a screenplay by Austen Brauker “1st Place, Best Overall Script, All Categories” Los Angeles Movie Awards 2012 “1st Place, Best of Category” Mountain Film Festival 2012 “1st Place, Grand Prize, All categories” Oregon Film Festival 2011 “1st Place, Be...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Lindsay Brambles  
Lindsay Brambles was born in Ottawa, Canada in 1959. (Apparently it was a terrible snowy day when it happened, which could have been an omen). He was the fourth in what would become a family of six children (four boys and two girls). In 1968 his father, an electrical engineer, signed on with a Canad...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ruby Houldson  
I have written fourteen fiction novels, and currently writing a fifteenth book. Most of my writing in the past has been for educational programs in the area of health care. I have taken a leap of faith and written several fiction novels and hope that I will be recognized someday by readers everywh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jess Mowry  
I'm the author of Way Past Cool, Phat Acceptance, Voodu Dawgz and Skeleton Key as well as other novels for and about black kids and teens, such as Six Out Seven, Babylon Boyz, Rats In The Trees, Ghost Train, Bones Become Flowers, When All Goes Bright, Tyger Tales and Children Of The Night. My s...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Prof. James Villanueva  
Prof. (Dr.) James Villanueva has a Ph.D in English (USA), Ph.D in Humanities Creative Writing (Hawaii) and Psycholinguistics (USA) and conducts a number of workshops locally as well as overseas in the teaching of English as a first, second and foreign language. He is also the Visiting Professor a...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Karen Wiesner  
Karen S. Wiesner’s Biography E-mail: kwiesner@cuttingedge.net http://www.karenwiesner.com Karen Wiesner, named a “leading romance writer” by The Writer Magazine, is the award-winning author of the Gypsy Road Series, the Angelfire Trilogy, Dare to Love Series as well as the ne...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Wendy Willett  
WRITING/PUBLICATION EXPERIENCE: 2003-2007 I wrote, edited, illustrated, and self-published my first novel Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands, and have numerous works posted on AuthorsDen.com. Since joining AuthorsDen.com the first ten chapter preview of Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands had been...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gyakutenno Megami  
Presenting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, short stories, children's literature, lyrics and love letters. Tammy Severs and Adrian Desaire have many delightful poetry's and stories for your enjoyment. Many are published through out the world. Many have won major contest and ended up in final round...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Terray Kashuba  
I am a professional educator, psychological researcher, and online college instructor. I like intellectually challenging activities that focus on forensic psychology, behavioral science and communication theories. My Master's thesis in psychology was: The origin and evolution of the primal and quant...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >