writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Textbook Writers

306 listings (71 - 80)

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Art Kavanagh  
My name is Art Kavanagh and I have been writing and publishing books since 1994 mostly on a part time basis. In that period I have made substantial sums of money from my work. In addition I gained a reputation as an expert in local history, made the acquaintance of some very unusual people and got g...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John R. Jagoe  
John R. Jagoe's Professional Background: John R. Jagoe is one of the most experienced international traders in the United States. A graduate of Thunderbird, he has worked as a sales executive in eight countries: Australia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, Panama, Italy, England and Germany. He...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amburkar Vittal Rao  
I introduce myself as an Indian textile engineer trained in Austria and Germany for about five years from 1967 to 1971. Before leaving India, I had attended a course of instructions in German at the "Goethe Institute" and have passed the proficiency examinations with a First Class to my credit. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Jaeger  
I grew up on Milwaukee's West Side, which means ice cream at Kitt's and Pizza at Ned's or Mama Mia's on Burleigh. I attended the French Immersion School at 82nd Street School, then Wilbur Wright and Marshall. Most of my neighborhood friends went to Mother of Good Counsel (MGC), Margaret Mary, Christ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sarah Cypher  
I am a writer and book editor in the San Francisco Bay Area. Before going freelance as The Threepenny Editor in 2003 (www.threepennyeditor.com), I served as an assistant editor for the Carnegie Mellon University Press in Pittsburgh, and graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in Creative Writing,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patricia Skinner  
My writing career actually started out as an editing career! There came a point when I suddenly realized I didn't want to tidy up anyone else's work anymore. I just wanted to do it myself... Since that point in time I've written on a vast array of subjects. Primarily, I'm now concentrating on sea...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >