writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Textbook Writers

306 listings (31 - 40)

Ingrad Smith  
Dr. Ingrad Smith is the Associate Dean of the College of Education and Human Development at Jackson State University and Executive Director of the Association for Rural Education Policy and Practice. She has been an assistant principal, principal, assistant superintendent, university administrator ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Rashid Brown  
Rashid Brown is a captivating educator, lecturer, legacy speaker, business leader, business strategist, implementation coach, financial manager, and entrepreneur. He has a 20+ years career as a management professional. He is the CEO & President, Advisory & Learning Consultant of Kingdom Fortunes D...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Dave  McNab  
"Revenue growth is my passion." A senior level strategist, innovator and change agent, Dave has deep experience in customer intelligence and business intelligence strategy, with over 25 years of Financial Services management and Consulting experience in North America, South America, Middle East,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Nickel  
James Nickel holds degrees in mathematics (B.A.), theology (B.Th. and B.Miss.), and education (M.A.). He is also a candidate for the M.S. degree (Master of Science in Mathematics with a Teaching Option) from Texas A&M University. He is the author of two books: 1. Mathematics: Is God Silent? (...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

H. Thomas Milhorn, M. D., Ph. D.  
Current Status: In 1992, Dr. Milhorn retired from the faculty of the University of Mississippi Medical Center with the ranks of Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics, and Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. After five years in private practice in Mer...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robert Tippett  
Graduate of a Georgia state university. Published first book through AuthorHouse - Pearls Before Swine Volume 1: Predicting the Past. Published second book through a different print-on-demand publisher, which has never paid one cent in royalty. Do not use Page Free Publishing. They are thi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Keene Tiedemann  
Keene Fulton Tiedemann was born in Knoxville, Tennessee. The son of a NASA geologist, he moved extensively throughout the United States during his childhood. Academic credits include an Associate of Science in Aviation Instruments and Electronics Technology, Bachelor of Science (cum laude) in Electr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >