writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Textbook Writers

306 listings (201 - 210)

Terry Ho  
Books by Terry Ho: "King Ah Ter" (self-published, 2000), "The Manic Memoirs of Terry Ho" (SNP, 2003) Crown of Earth's Desire (Renaissance Publishing, 2012) Webpage: http://www.facebook.com/forbiddenhill Contact: fhchronicles at gmail.com
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ernst Sibberson  
Creating technical documentation since 1966, I have written on everything from acoustics to XML--electronic, hydraulic, mechanical, and medical equipment. Recently wrote four articles for Gale Group's "How Products are Made", Volume 7.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Larry Rochelle  
When I'm not writing novels, you might find me at THE GRAND EMPORIUM in Kansas City, listening to the blues and drinking a pint of Boulevard Wheat. See my web page at http://communities.msn.com/PalmerMorelMysteryFile
writers / published 

11 works listed

Gaynor Paynter  
I do proofreading and editing as well as my own writing (I do blogging for clients as well). I'm busy on my first novel, and I'm looking for an agent or a publisher. I've just completed a course on novel writing.
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Jim Chisman  
Retired university professor of industrial engineering, international consultant on productivity improvement, real estate developer, collector of antique art, electromechanical devices, and furniture.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jamie Perez  
Published five non-fiction books, written two screenplays, a couple dozen lyrics, and currently in contract on a sci/fi novel. Adjunct professor of Messianic Bible Institute Yeshiva since 2001.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joe Wisinski  
Joe Wisinski is a former newspaper reporter and editor. He holds a master\'s degree in mass communication from the University of South Florida and teaches writing at the University of Tampa.
writers / published 

2 works listed

MG Hardie  
MG Hardie is the outspoken author, commentator and activist. Winner of Afr-Am Urban/Street Title of the Year Winner of a Reader View's Literary Award in Humor
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >