writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Textbook Writers

306 listings (191 - 200)

Erynn Laurie  
Erynn blogs on spirituality, social issues, women veterans and feminist issues, and living life near Puget Sound. Raised in New England, she moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1981 during her Navy enlistment. She occasionally speaks and teaches on Celtic spirituality at festivals and conference...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Paulo Queiroz Silva  
There some long time am writer, without any chance to publish any book. As i icovered AMAZON.COM (kindle), and to paperback books (CreateSpace), i started to publish all manuscripts i had its. I have 23 titles published throughout Amazon.com I wish to promote my books. Best Regards Paulo Quei...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Herman Hermit  
Born in Tasikmalaya West Java Indonesia, april 23, 1957. Written 6 published books already untill august 23 2009. Now, still doing reserarch in Bali for the new four books (incl novel). Open to joint on any reserch and share in tourism and development economics field of Bali-Indonesia.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Adolfo Mazariegos  
Adolfo Mazariegos: He was born in Guatemala City. In 1996 he published his first book of short stories. He took a career in political science at the University of San Carlos in Guatemala also taught literature and psycology at high school level. He currently lives in the United States.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sean Cearley  
Born in 1972, I've always been 'stuck' with the writing, particularly after I joined an ad agency in high school as assistant copywriter. Since then, it's only gotten worse. Writing this, writing that, it's taking over everything. I need to get this stuff out of the house...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Coates  
A journalist with more than a dozen years of experience writing for newspapers and magazines in the United States and Asia. Correspondent for Gourmet Magazine. Frequently paired with photojournalist Jerry Redfern to cover social, environmental and health issues across Asia.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pete Hurrey  
Currently a producer for a small media company in Maryland. Also operate as a freelance writer/producer around the country. Head a 3-D animation studio and have close ties with a direct-to-video/market interactive gaming company and cartoon entertainment company.
writers / published 

6 works listed

Karen Coody Cooper  
Born in Tulsa, I majored in journalism followed by anthropology. I pursued a career in museums in Connecticut, Maryland, DC, and Oklahoma, and throughout my career I wrote, both professionally and creatively. I write poetry, essays, short stories and histories.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Valerie Atkinson Brown  
I love to research and write. I've been writing professionally since 1993. It would be nice to network with fellow writers! Contact me at: valerie198@yahoo.com The ID for this account has the old address (which is no longer valid: valerie199_3@yahoo.com)
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >