writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Textbook Writers

306 listings (181 - 190)

H Alesso  
Internet innovator, engineer and author, H. Peter Alesso has led successful multimillion dollars research and development programs at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) for over twenty years. A graduate of MIT with a Masters and Advanced Engineering Degree, Peter has published over 30 Jou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stan Gibilisco  
Stan Gibilisco has authored or co-authored more than 50 non-fiction books about electronics, mathematics, and physics. His work has been translated into several languages, and has a worldwide audience. He is best known for his contributions to McGraw-Hill's "Demystified" series of home-schooli...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Freim  
Former Director of USA Triathon Federation. Been training athletes for 20 years. Draft of Fitness Bible done. Fiction - Manuscript completed of Roadblock, mystery thriller set in west Texas and Utah. Manuscript, Tokamak, (Russian for fusion reactor) half done. Coauthor of two published books -...
writers / published 

2 works listed

James Wood  
James is a writer, speaker and blogger who has shared with audiences around the world. Published writings include how to study the bible, how to create a PowerPoint and how to compost your food-scraps - so pretty much everything. He's been married to his wife Andrea since 2003 and since then they've...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anna MANCINI  
Anna MANCINI holds a Ph.D. in philosophy of law and degrees in translation from the University of Paris (Assas). She also studied philosophy of mind at the University of London, UK. She taught at the university level in France. She is the founder of InnovativeYou, a Paris-based organiza...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carolyn M Johnson  
I am an independent librarian, published educational author and writer of published articles about nature for a general audience, plus articles for families and librarians, poems and book reviews. I also write and have written manuscripts of novels for middle grade readers, beginning readers, early ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Andrew Murphy  
I graduated from the University of Missouri-St. Louis with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications, and a writing certificate. Many things I have written were published, mainly in "visitor guides" to different city locations. I also wrote 25 profiles for a "Broadcasting Encyclopedia." I ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

George R. Yool  
Raised as a Zen Buddhist, George is diverse, humble, and driven. A former academic dean, George retired from academia in 2007. George has written over twenty books and screenplays. His textbooks and non-fiction cover all the interests listed above. George likes to write intense poetry and fiction ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Phil Eisenhower  
Phil Eisenhower is a writer and teacher. His first book, Vicious Vocabulary, came from lessons he used to teach college vocabulary to gang kids. He is currently finishing his second book, Hell Is For Teachers (working title), which recounts his first seven years of teaching in the classroom dodgin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >