writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Textbook Writers

306 listings (141 - 150)

Mark M. Whelan  
Mark is the founder of Rapid Reasoning Labs, a published author and California representative of Conservative's Abroad (UK,) Mark has lived in five countries and has worked with royalty, business leaders at Fortune 100 companies and more recently start-up founders in Silicon Valley, teaching t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Pamela Fehl  
NYC-based writer and editor with 20+ years' experience in print and Web. Clients range from Fortune 500 companies and advertising agencies to trade publishers, small business owners, and independent artists. Enjoy researching stories and interviewing people. Have written articles for MasterCard's Pr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Olalor  
Graduated Mount Ida College, Newton Center, 1992. BLS, in history and psychology. Recipient of Award in Scholarship and Who's Who Among Students in American Universties and Colleges. Life time student of compartive religion and history. Designed and implemented courses in science, religion, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barbara O'Sullivan  
I am a published author for my Elizabethan history book, The King's Quinto: The Life and Times of Sir Walter Raleigh (1552-1618) ISBN 1413708285 February 2004, and my novel, Oscar Defoe and the Victorian Workhouse 1834 was released in May 2006 (ISBN 1424138000). My third novel is historical tru...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

M. D. McGinley  
Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, graduated Ballard High in 1979. Went on to discover personal computers in the 1980's; programmed, designed and marketed home computer accounting program in 1985. Joined the U. S. Navy in 1986, advanced to logs and records supervisor; earned A.A. in Liberal A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patricia Cronin Marcello  
I was a banker for twenty years before beginning a writing career in 1989. I have had ten books published, including Mohandas Gandhi, a Biography (2005), Ralph Nader, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), Gloria Steinem, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), The Dalai Lama, a Biography (Greenwood Pre...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Gary Davies  
Author of marketing, communications and Internet related workbooks and distance learning materials. Recent publications commissioned and published by FT Knowledge (Financial Times Group/Pearson), 'Customer Communications' (2000), ISBN 07446 01487 Price 225.00 and 'Managing Markets' (2001), ISBN 07...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Zaque Eyn  
Zaque Eyn demystifies that elusive “it” factor and breaks down what “it” actually is. Having worked with Jim Henson Studios, Neverland, Pomplamoose, Lauren Mayhew, The Family Stone, Anita Baker, OK GO, The Stone Foxes, to name a couple, over the course of 13 years; he takes his experiences a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >