writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Textbook Writers

306 listings (121 - 130)

Julie Wheeler  
Though her first published work, The Keys to Success Reader (Prentice Hall, 1999), focused on student success and career development, Julie Wheeler's primary interests in writing and editing lie elsewhere. In what can only be described as a metamorphosis, she began writing about the Internet, spec...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

William Honachefsky PP,QEP,PLS  
William Honachefsky is an environmental scientist and a licensed professional planner and licensed land surveyor. His publications are located in 64 countries around the world. He has lectured nationally and internationally including the American Museum of Natural Hst, National Geographic and the En...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lee Smith  
As a teacher in 1972 my employer required me to write curriculum and then turn it over to the school system. Instead I sent it to two publishers and received two offers! That will never happen again. Since then I have been through at least 5 editions of my textbook about the pipe trades and have bee...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John H. Manhold  
A semi-retired professor with degrees from 3 universities in medicine, dentistry and psychology. With respect to writing: Author of 6 textbooks,a lexicon in 4 languages, and more recently award winning novels - El Tigre, Lobo, El Tigre II and THe Coin. Sculptor represented in collections both within...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jim Stapleton  
Business person in Calgary for 25 years, diamond exploration geologist, prospected Peace River Country for 10 years. Interest in business philosophy and the politics of investing in the Caribbean and Central America as a way of aiding Third World countries to develop infrastructure that will lead to...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Judith Boss  
Judith Boss is the author of several college textbooks, including THiNK and Analyzing Moral Issues, both among the top sellers their fields. Boss has an BA from the University of Western Australia, an MA from Dalhousie University, and a PhD in social ethics from Boston University. Prior to moving t...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Rana Sinha  
Rana Sinha is a writer on cross-cultural and presentation issues. He was born in India, studied and lived in many places and travelled in over 80 countries, acquiring cross- cultural knowledge and building an extensive network of professionals. He has spent many years developing and deliv...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >