writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Textbook Writers

306 listings (111 - 120)

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Louis N Molino Sr  
Louis N. Molino, Sr. is a twenty-four year veteran emergency services provider with both fire and EMS experience in rural, suburban and urban environments. He has been published in a number of national fire and EMS magazines and has also been a Chapter Contributor for a number of major fire and EMS ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Barbara Spring  
Sophia's Lost and Found: Poems of Above and Below is available from Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com and the publisher. This book is about the natural world, the nature of people and unseen worlds. Visit my website: www.freewebs.com/barbaraspring The Wilderness Within is a book of poems was released...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charles Whitfield  
Charles L. Whitfield MD is a pioneer in trauma recovery, including the way we remember childhood and other trauma and abuse. A physician and front line therapist who assists trauma survivors in their healing, he is the author of over fifty published articles and several best selling books on trauma ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Warren Ockrassa  
After surprising the world by putting in an appearance in the last century, I've continued to do what I can to subvert the customs and mores of virtually everyone around me. I'm quite pleased by how well I've managed to break free from the more or less traditional values of about half my family. ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Aestheteka ...  
www.aestheteka.com www.aestheteka.forumwise.com Formerly esoterica and gnostic correspondent for Phenomena Magazine Clavis ISBN 1591460352 $15.00 Paperback: 583 pages Publisher: Crystal Dreams Publishing (May 2006) Language: English http://www.crystaldreamspublishing.com/catalo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Virginia Wright  
About The Author-- Virginia Wright Wright, Virginia (1958 - ) Genre: Children's Literature Born and raised in Belfast, ME, children's author Virginia Wright began her writing career at an early age in a diary given as a gift by her mother. After graduation from high school in 1976, she t...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >