writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Textbook Writers

306 listings (101 - 110)

Julius J.E. Thompson  
Julius J.E. Thompson grew up in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, New York and attended Bushwick High School. The sixties in Brooklyn was an era that had a personality, a feel , and a life-force that changed a generation. I felt this energy and experienced these fires of social chang...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gary Roberts  
Gary M. Roberts, Sr. was born in Savannah Georgia and has lived in the Savannah area nearly all his life. He is retired from the Savannah Police Department after twenty years of service and a veteran of the US Army. In 1996 Gary entered into the ministry. That same year he began attending variou...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Frank Mendelson  
Managing Editor, Publishing Resources, Inc. www.publishingresources.com Managing Editor, Accounts Payable Journal http://apjournal.americanaccountspayable.org/ Managing Editor, Corporate Environmental Strategy: Journal of Environmental Leadership. Elsevier, Inc/Reed Elsevier,pic. ( 1993- ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alex Vrenios  
Alex Vrenios is the Founder and Director of Research at the Distributed Systems Research Lab. He holds a BS, MS, and PhD in Computer Science, is the author of a book on Linux clustering, and numerous technical articles. He is Red Hat Linux Certified, and a Senior Member of the IEEE and its Computer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rita Berman  
I am a freelance writer, lecturer, editor, and author. I was born in London, England. My work has appeared in more than 500 travel, feature, business and trade journals, as well as newspaper columns, for diverse publications in the United States and Gt. Britain. My most recent book, Still Hopping,...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bob Brolhorst  
I am Bob Brolhorst a family man first with a passion for Internet Marketing. I decided to become involved in Internet Marketing four years ago for four reasons. First because it fascinated me, second as a person that has been involved with offline marketing for over 16 years I knew that traditional ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carol Oyster  
I am a professor of psychology at the University of Wisconsin at La Crosse and have, in addition to the usual professional journal articles, published three books. The first two were texts: one on research design with Lippincott, one on group dynamics with McGraw Hill Higher Education. The most re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sandra Friend  
From clambering up the jagged lip of the world's largest dormant volcano to riding the rails across the deserts of northern India, Sandra Friend immerses herself in her work. Author of nearly twenty books, Sandra is Florida's top hiking expert, with five hiking books to her credit (with Countryman P...
writers / published 

16 works listed

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >