writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

275 listings (91 - 100)

Tom Limber  
Abilities of creating a prose that is clear, concise, and inviting to read. In addition to screenwriting Mr. Limber is able to write and edit material for, manuals, reports, briefs, proposals, catalogs, and other technical and administrative publications concerned with work procedures. Mr. Limber r...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Christina Bultinck  
PUBLICATIONS A Native's Guide to Chicago - Contributing Author, Lake Claremont Press (2004) Fat Databases and Thin Expenses - Employment Marketplace (2002) About.com guide to Chicago: South and South Suburbs (2000-2001) Online Marketing Tutorial - CNET (2001) Voice Automation Software Tutorial ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vicki M Taylor  
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor writes dramatic fiction with strong, unforgettable women characters. Vicki M. Taylor attacks the hard issues and brings them to the forefront with a deftness that outshines most other authors. Her ability to sink her teeth into these headline issues and pull ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Gia Manry  
I am a trained journalist who has been working as a freelancer for eight years. My specialties are Internet-based content and pop culture/entertainment journalism. Throughout my time as a freelancer I have run the gamut from how-to articles to in- depth features, interviews and top ten lists. I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Roger Marshall  
Roger Marshall is a freelance writer based in Rhode Island. He has been a contributor to various gardening, sailing and boating magazines world-wide and has written more than 1000 magazine articles. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Daily Telegraph (UK), Sports Illustrated, Sail, Cruising...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Bob Brolhorst  
I am Bob Brolhorst a family man first with a passion for Internet Marketing. I decided to become involved in Internet Marketing four years ago for four reasons. First because it fascinated me, second as a person that has been involved with offline marketing for over 16 years I knew that traditional ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andy Cohen  
They say that "neccesity is the mother of invention" if thats true my entire life has been a neccesity. I write to convey my thoughts, I write to share my knowledge unselfishly and I write because I am a wordsmith. Indeed the very horror of life can be seen through the eyes of a writer at a safe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Louis N Molino Sr  
Louis N. Molino, Sr. is a twenty-four year veteran emergency services provider with both fire and EMS experience in rural, suburban and urban environments. He has been published in a number of national fire and EMS magazines and has also been a Chapter Contributor for a number of major fire and EMS ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David S Yetman  
. In addition to writing features and monthly columns for MotorBoating (“Tips From A Pro”) and Trailer Boats (“Boat Improvement”) magazines, David’s free-lancing and assignment credits have included appearances in Boating World, Dockside, Lakeland Boating, Offshore, Power & Motoryacht, Sail, Sound...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >