writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

273 listings (91 - 100)

Christina Bultinck  
PUBLICATIONS A Native's Guide to Chicago - Contributing Author, Lake Claremont Press (2004) Fat Databases and Thin Expenses - Employment Marketplace (2002) About.com guide to Chicago: South and South Suburbs (2000-2001) Online Marketing Tutorial - CNET (2001) Voice Automation Software Tutorial ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vicki M Taylor  
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor writes dramatic fiction with strong, unforgettable women characters. Vicki M. Taylor attacks the hard issues and brings them to the forefront with a deftness that outshines most other authors. Her ability to sink her teeth into these headline issues and pull ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Gia Manry  
I am a trained journalist who has been working as a freelancer for eight years. My specialties are Internet-based content and pop culture/entertainment journalism. Throughout my time as a freelancer I have run the gamut from how-to articles to in- depth features, interviews and top ten lists. I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Roger Marshall  
Roger Marshall is a freelance writer based in Rhode Island. He has been a contributor to various gardening, sailing and boating magazines world-wide and has written more than 1000 magazine articles. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Daily Telegraph (UK), Sports Illustrated, Sail, Cruising...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Bob Brolhorst  
I am Bob Brolhorst a family man first with a passion for Internet Marketing. I decided to become involved in Internet Marketing four years ago for four reasons. First because it fascinated me, second as a person that has been involved with offline marketing for over 16 years I knew that traditional ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andy Cohen  
They say that "neccesity is the mother of invention" if thats true my entire life has been a neccesity. I write to convey my thoughts, I write to share my knowledge unselfishly and I write because I am a wordsmith. Indeed the very horror of life can be seen through the eyes of a writer at a safe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Louis N Molino Sr  
Louis N. Molino, Sr. is a twenty-four year veteran emergency services provider with both fire and EMS experience in rural, suburban and urban environments. He has been published in a number of national fire and EMS magazines and has also been a Chapter Contributor for a number of major fire and EMS ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David S Yetman  
. In addition to writing features and monthly columns for MotorBoating (“Tips From A Pro”) and Trailer Boats (“Boat Improvement”) magazines, David’s free-lancing and assignment credits have included appearances in Boating World, Dockside, Lakeland Boating, Offshore, Power & Motoryacht, Sail, Sound...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Hank Leukart  
Hank Leukart is a Los Angeles-based television producer and writer. Hank writes a popular online travelogue, Without Baggage, which was nominated as one of the Internet\'s top five travel blogs in the Ninth Annual Weblog Awards (the 2009 Bloggies). Hank has worked as a producer on a variety of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >