writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

273 listings (61 - 70)

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Stacy-Deanne (Novelist)  
Pen Name: Stacy-Deanne ( Dee Anne ) Official Website: http://www.stacy-deanne.net Stacy-Deanne is a best-selling/award-winning fiction author. She began her career in 1997 at the age of 19. Stacy also had an interest in modeling and design and became a part-time model. Stacy began modeling for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Blane Warrene  
The culmination of professional and personal experience in information technology and operational management has resulted in focused writing on the field. Blane has been published in several technology media online, and in print in several private corporate magazines. These outlets inc...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Christopher Hilts  
A technical writer with over 25 years experience explaining technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences. A graphic artist/illustrator who creates a full spectrum of images when there is very little to work from. My career started writing repair procedures (step-by-step) i...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Denise Cassino  
Denise Cassino's work has been published in numerous print and internet publications. Her stories have been published in four print anthologies, Taj Mahal Review, Passions and The Color Gallery; additional short stories, articles and poetry have appeared in Tapesty, National Association of Women Wr...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Art Kavanagh  
My name is Art Kavanagh and I have been writing and publishing books since 1994 mostly on a part time basis. In that period I have made substantial sums of money from my work. In addition I gained a reputation as an expert in local history, made the acquaintance of some very unusual people and got g...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >