writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

273 listings (51 - 60)

Betty Champagne Guthrie  
Betty Champagne received her introduction to computers while working for General Electric Information Services in San Antonio, TX. Since then, she says, she has metamorphosed from a "white-knuckle computer user afraid of every key on the keyboard" to the author of the popular computer Q & A self-he...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Richard Bramante  
I am a lifelong resident of Massachusetts. A native New Englander that loves all that she has to offer ocean, lakes, streams and colorful landscapes even in the dead of winter. I visited many places but never called any of them home. I am widowed, a father of one and grandfather to three beautifu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christopher Klim  
Christopher Klim has been compared to Steinbeck, Hammett, Chandler, and Hiaasen to name a few. His first novel, Jesus Lives in Trenton, became an international cult favorite, followed by the fictionalized study of pyromania in Everything Burns. Without skipping a beat, he launched a literary ma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gary MacLean  
PERSONAL BIOGRAPHY Mr. MacLean is the founder and President of the Michigan based, directional Quality firm, Q21…21st Century Quality, LLC. Mr. MacLean authored the best selling Quality Press book Documenting Quality for ISO 9000 and Other Industry Standards and has been awarded the Golden Quil...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nazry Bahrawi  
Greetings and salutations, I am a published magazine features writer/editor, non-fiction author and newspaper social commentator. My first book project is a coffee-table book pertaining to the Muslim's perceived mandatory head-dress, aptly entitled "Tudung: Beyond Face Value". My second book p...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Nicole Janeen Jones  
Nicole Janeen Jones is orignally from Richland Center, Wisconsin. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin—La Crosse in December 1996 with a bachelor's degree in English and psychology. After working as a preschool teacher in a daycare center, she packed up all her belongs and followed I-90 to...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mr. kelly Beckman  
writing fiction for 12 years. I have written 12 books to date, seven are pulished by LuLu. My current January 2008 book is "Creative Writing-Kelly Style! (in fianl edit). Next is Technical writing-Kelly style and Soldier Boy-Soldier Girl! (final draft). My previous writing is mostly fiction...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >