writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

273 listings (41 - 50)

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" – (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Darrel Raynor  
Please see www.DataAnalysis.com for more information. Darrel A. Raynor serves as CIO or VP MIS executive and manages Project Turnarounds and other critical projects. He consults, speaks, develops and delivers training, serves as researcher and expert witness, and authors articles, columns, and rese...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Goin  
Author of weekly financial column "Mom Chronicles": http://www.buyandhold.com Author: Learn Design with Flash MX, Friends of Ed Publishing, 2002. PROFILE: Over 20 years successful verbal and visual communications, including graphic design, writing, content development, public relations, print p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dan Cooper  
My publication credits are largely non-fiction consisting mostly of newspaper features, book and movie reviews, consumer product reviews, how-to articles, and advertising copy. I am currently working on the project of my lifetime--editing the life story of my g-g-grandfather, who among other things,...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Scott Davis  
Born December 6, 1952, I am the only son of a teacher and an Air National Guard electronics mechanic. I grew up reading science fiction, including many authors. I am largely self-taught. That is, I have read voraciously, and read a good deal in the fields of science fiction and science f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tara Deck  
I am actually a pretty boring person, or I was until this past year. I have done freelance writing for different online businesses for the past 5 years, writing about everything from marketing to the kitchen sink... literally. My love for writing somehow propelled me into the world of marketing,...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Robert D. Boyd  
"CUFOS: 1973 - Year of Humanoids", contributor, 1976 "Profitable Stamp Investment Guide", author, 1984 "International Standard Philatelic Grading System Guide", author, editor, compiler, 1984 "A Comparative Unit", compiler, 1985 JAH CUFOS: "Center Investigators Quarterly" (CIQ), editor, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jason Genser  
Jason Genser has more than ten years of extensive hands-on experience with personal computers, networks and the technical support arena. Genser is a CompTIA A+ certified professional who also holds a number of Microsoft Windows-related certifications from brainbench.com, a vendor-independent certifi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >