writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

273 listings (31 - 40)

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

John Whitaker  
My first short story was published in THE NEW YORKER; how lucky can a guy get? That's what it was, luck. I soon learned what an exacting profession I had stumbled into and there ensued many years of study. In 1977 I was thrilled by the performance of SEATTLE SLEW in the south Florida rac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jen DeHaan  
Jen deHaan is a freelance web designer and developer, and has been involved in writing, contributing to or editing fifteen computer books on Macromedia Flash, ActionScript, digital video and Macromedia ColdFusion in 2002. Jen authored the Macromedia Flash MX 2004: Training from the Source (Macromedi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Amy Lemley  
Amy Lemley has worked in every facet of publishing, writing and editing for newspapers, newsletters, magazines, catalogs, advertising, books, and the Internet, for both general and specialized audiences. Through Amy Lemley Communications, she offers not only overall concept and identity develo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

John Hedtke  
John Hedtke is the award-winning author of 23 books. He has over 20 years in the software business, 19 years writing, and 7 years in technical publications management. John has developed and written documentation and books for many leading software products, and has received 21 regional and intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

J M Baraza  
I am currently a motoring correspondent with Kenya's Daily Nation newspaper, but my writing abilities transcend several disciplines. I can write on any topic under the sun, and make the reading both informative and engaging while staying relevant. I have been writing reviews, discussions and comm...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Donna Quesinberry  
As an author, consultant, essayist, freelance editor and writer, novelist, and poetess have achieved over twenty years work in publications and various editing/writing guises. Served as a core stratum and vocational course developer and instructor completing content outlining, material generation, o...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >