writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

273 listings (21 - 30)

Jerome Winzig  
Winzig Consulting Services, LLC is a Minneapolis-based company that provides technical writing, technical editing, HTML editing, and web publishing services. The business was originally formed formed in 1990 as a sole proprietorship by Jerome F. Winzig, a Minneapolis technical writer and editor who ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Arthur Plotnik  
A writer on varied topics, but mostly on writing, I have what they call a "distinguished" background in editing and publishing. Two of my books have been featured selections of the Book of the Month Club: The Elements of Editing (Macmillan/Longman), a standard reference through more than twenty prin...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Shel Horowitz  
Which would you rather read? "Electronic Privacy Expert Releases New Book" (snore!) or "It's 10 O'Clock-Do You Know Where Your Credit History Is?" Press releases, sellsheets, web pages...copywriting that tells "the story behind the story"- from the award-winning author of Grassroots Marketing f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Angela Baumgartner  
I began writing with a passion since I was first published at the age of ten. My poems number upwards of 400, and I have about 100 greeting cards in addition to my photographic cards that have been available in the many galleries I've been represented in. It has been a wonderful learning process get...
writers / published 

1 works listed

H. Thomas Milhorn, M. D., Ph. D.  
Current Status: In 1992, Dr. Milhorn retired from the faculty of the University of Mississippi Medical Center with the ranks of Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics, and Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. After five years in private practice in Mer...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Bookbinder  
I am a psychotherapist, writer, photographer, and teacher. I have published four books, hold a masters degree in both Counseling Psychology and Creative Writing, have taught writing and literature at the college level, and give presentations and workshops on a variety of psychological topics. In add...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joseph Massucci  
Internationally published novelist and nonfiction author and editor Joe Massucci was born and raised in steel-town Pittsburgh, Pa. He published his first newspaper (The Berry Street News) at age 10, and has been a writer and editor ever since. After graduating from Duquesne University (undergradu...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Scott Rachui  
I am a 39 year old network architect currently heading up a team of professionals who are rolling out various computer technologies for one of the world's largest international banks. I have been in the Information Technology for approximately five years, having switched careers after multiple year...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >