writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

274 listings (161 - 170)

Camille Jacks  
Name: Camille Jacks Profession: Public Relations / Media Relations Writing types: Alternative Poetry Online IT review and articles Fiction stories Writing activities: Online writing and publishing; Moderate and participate in online writing groups to develop content, language, and inspirat...
writers / published 

8 works listed

George R. Yool  
Raised as a Zen Buddhist, George is diverse, humble, and driven. A former academic dean, George retired from academia in 2007. George has written over twenty books and screenplays. His textbooks and non-fiction cover all the interests listed above. George likes to write intense poetry and fiction ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Nicole Miller  
Nicole Miller is and ExpertRating certified outsourcing solutions provider for new and/or intermediate Internet-based B2B markets. In addition, Nicole Miller is a member of Exhedra Solutions' Rentacoder (2005- 2008), the Association of Shareware Professionals (ASP, 2005-2009), and the Educational So...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Bentley  
Tom Bentley lives in the hinterlands of Watsonville, California ,surrounded by strawberry fields and the occasional Airstream. He has run a writing and editing business out of his home for the past seven years, giving him ample time to vacuum. See his lurid website confessions at http://www.to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paulo Queiroz Silva  
There some long time am writer, without any chance to publish any book. As i icovered AMAZON.COM (kindle), and to paperback books (CreateSpace), i started to publish all manuscripts i had its. I have 23 titles published throughout Amazon.com I wish to promote my books. Best Regards Paulo Quei...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Stephen Makonin  
Writing is important to me, a process of exploring situation and emotion. I find the application of pen on paper produces the greatest flow from imagination to realization. Although I involve my days with the production of software I enjoy activities without the use of a computer.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Olufemi Abiodun  
Olufemi Eniola Abiodun is a prolific writer. Olufemi is a graduate of the University of Lagos, Nigeria. He is an Associate in Risk Management ARM of the Insurance Institute of America(IIA) and also an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN).
writers / published 

3 works listed

Valerie Atkinson Brown  
I love to research and write. I've been writing professionally since 1993. It would be nice to network with fellow writers! Contact me at: valerie198@yahoo.com The ID for this account has the old address (which is no longer valid: valerie199_3@yahoo.com)
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >