writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

273 listings (131 - 140)

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Ogova Ondego  
I communicate through writing because I love to share information and knowledge that transform lives. Writing, to me, is not a profession but a calling, a nerve-wracking adventure and lifestyle that serves a prophetic role. When I ventured in writing in Form Two, I expected it to be a brief affai...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ed Swartley  
Ed Swartley is the author of "When Did I Become the Oldest Person in the Room (A practical guide for writers who write about life ..."). He consults on writing, editing and publishing projects worldwide, and currently also is Editor of the Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association's DirectLine m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Theodocia McLean  
I was born on an Island! I was adopted twice! I wasn't told my name until my sixteenth birthday! The experiences of my past were long shadows that haunted me and kept me in darkness for most of my life. My writings have given me a voice, healing and direction! I share my personal story in h...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Adrienne Anderson  
A recognized hip-hop journalist with credentials in academic journals, magazines and online journalism, Ms. Anderson reintroduces the reader to the early days of rap and hip-hop and the underlying political consciousness movement that fed it in the book WORD. WORD explores the strengths and...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tom Herod  
T.D.Herod is an environmental consultant and author who penned the nonfiction work "Sleeping with the CEO's Daughter: A true story of corporate adultery" in 2001. Often a featured speaker at trade association conferences on safety, health & environmental issues, Herod uniquely communicates dry and ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

April Hamilton  
I live in Southern California with my husband, two children, and entirely too many pets. I'm primarily an author of comic fiction, but I've also written and published a how-to reference book on self-publishing, "The IndieAuthor Guide". When I'm not writing, kid-wrangling, working to expand the indi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >