writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

274 listings (121 - 130)

S L  
Publishing Credits: Baton Rouge Weddings - Travel Editor Tall Magazine - Feature contributor Zachary Plainsman News/Baker Observer - Features writer BellaOnline's Romantic Getaways - Editor, 1.3 Million readers The Traveling Firefighter - Publisher/Editor, 100,000 subscribers to this qu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andrew Sheldon  
I am a non-fiction writer based in Wanganui, NZ, though Australian by birth. I write on investment and the humanities, with a particular interest in political philosophy, psychology, law, economics and history. I have a number of books under development. I tend to write multiple books at a time bec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Al Squitieri  
My wife's influence kept me working as a Licensed Master Plumber for 40 years, when I really wanted to be a lawyer. The fact that she purchased all food in Jumbo and Family Size to feed ten kids kept me plumbing. Without doubt,it paid better.My weekly sessions on the couch were my newspaper columns ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Desrosiers  
I am a published freelance writer, writing teacher and coach with over fifteen years experience. I am author of DAYTRIPS QUEBEC, published by Hastings House Books, and co-author of A GROUP OF ONE'S OWN: NURTURING THE WOMAN WRITER, published by Story Line Press. I have also published numerous artic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Teresa Elms  
Currently, I work as a technical writer and knowledgebase administrator for a computer hardware company in the Los Angeles area. I've also worked as a computer industry reporter, editor, and analyst, and for ten years I ran my own computer market research firm. Along the way, I've published 500+ mag...
writers / published 

46 works listed

Stuart Macfarlane  
I have had 6 books published with several planned for next year. I accept commissions for humorous books and articles. Published Books include: The Little Book of Calm for Cats Transworld The Little Book of the Internet Exley The Little Book of Stess Exley Over 30's Jokes Ex...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Soumya Maitra  
My writing interests include technical articles, screenplay writing, web content development, and books. I have more than 50 articles/papers to my credit published in several leading newspapers, magazines, journals in India and abroad. I have been writing Science/Technology articles for the leading ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Manish Hatwalne  
Currently working as a Software Developer in Pune, India. I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music and treks. For me, writing is a way of self-discovery and self-expression. I have to my credit few technical and non-technical articles on the web and print media. I have written poems and few ...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Zaque Eyn  
Zaque Eyn demystifies that elusive “it” factor and breaks down what “it” actually is. Having worked with Jim Henson Studios, Neverland, Pomplamoose, Lauren Mayhew, The Family Stone, Anita Baker, OK GO, The Stone Foxes, to name a couple, over the course of 13 years; he takes his experiences a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >