writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Technical Writing/Manuals Writers

273 listings (101 - 110)

Gayle Brandeis  
Gayle Brandeis is the author of FRUITFLESH: Seeds of Inspiration for Women Who Write (HarperSanFrancisco, 2002.) Her novel, THE BOOK OF DEAD BIRDS, won the 2002 Bellwether Prize in Support of a Literature of Social Change established by Barbara Kingsolver, was published by HarperCollins May, 2003....
writers / published 

3 works listed

William Honachefsky PP,QEP,PLS  
William Honachefsky is an environmental scientist and a licensed professional planner and licensed land surveyor. His publications are located in 64 countries around the world. He has lectured nationally and internationally including the American Museum of Natural Hst, National Geographic and the En...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kenneth Jungersen  
"A Modern-day Indiana Jones" was what one newspaper headline called me. Perhaps my life has been a bit 'different.' As a child I roamed the Amazonian rain forest with the natives. I grew up traveling and exploring with a father and grandfather, both of whom were made 'Fellows' (meaning that they c...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Frank (Francesco) S. Adamo  
Many of Frank's friends and fellow Toastmasters know him as Francesco, the Godfather of Practical Reasoning. For years, actually for decades, he lacked confidence and had a terrible fear of speaking in public. As a result, he developed into a great listener. He consoled, mentored, and coached many ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Guy Lecky-Thompson  
In September 1999, my first article was published on-line at Gamasutra.com. This lead to a contract as co-author for a book published by Charles River Media, entitled "Game Programming Gems". My articles for this volume established me in the field, and subsequently I am writing a series of books f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Fogarty  
Author of "The Haunt," a gothic horror novel published by Warner Books, and "Online Learning Today," a look at e-learning strategies, published by Berrett-Koehler. Have also written six other novels which are still percolating on the backburner. BIG NEWS IS I'm currently bracing for the late-summ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Reed Hellman  
I am a journalist, independent wordsmith, and technical writer, publishing my articles in regional periodicals and contracting to businesses, institutions, and governments. My articles have appeared in in a wide range of periodicals including The Baltimore Sun, The Jeffersonian, Recreation News, ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Joseph Brown  
Joseph C. Brown is a writer and dynamic speaker specializing in the areas of financial freedom, personal growth and self-enrichment. He is an avid community leader, as vice president of the Baltimore County Public Library Friends (Randallstown Chapter), head of the Neighborhood Watch committee for t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Leanne Lucas  
I have been using computers since I went to Uni in 1974 - and training other people to use them since 1984. I have a Bachelor of Business, Diploma of Education, Workplace Assessor & Trainer certification - and training is something I love doing. Professionally, I have also been involved in event man...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >