writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sports Writers

233 listings (91 - 100)

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mark Yeow  
Mark is young, ambitious and starving. He has received various commendations for his short stories and poetry, and even more rejection letters. His freelance career is still young but has taken off after working in many fields of the business. Past assignments include articles for a design magazine ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stephen Kaufman  
Mr. Kaufman is the celebrated author of Sword in the Boardroom, Self-Revealization Acceptance, The Shogun Scrolls, The Living Tao, The Hanshi of Central Park (Hanshi Warrior Press) Musashi's Book of Five Rings, Sun Tzuís Art of War, (Tuttle) and Zen and the Art of Stickfighting (NTC/Contemporary). H...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Andrew White  
I'm a gen-x writer who thought he needed an English degree and went to college to get one. While I was there, I became disconcerted over the lack of local publishing opportunity and co-founded a student run non-profit publishing corporation. Six months later, we had our first book. I went on to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jody Meacham  
I left the world of journalism in 2000 after 24 years as a reporter and editor, most of it as a sports writer for the Charlotte News, Charlotte Observer and San Jose Mercury News. While the Olympic writer at the Mercury News, I wrote "Figure Skating for Dummies" with 1992 gold medalist Kristi Yamagu...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Richard Heath  
If you say the name Dick Heath, and think Heath Candy Bar, then you're thinking correctly. He is of that infamous Heath Candy Company family, hence the inspiration for his first book, Bittersweet - the story of the rise and fall of the Heath Candy Company. His second title; Here's to You Robinson, t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >