writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sports Writers

233 listings (81 - 90)

Daniele Luciano Moskal  
Born in Italy,Daniele Luciano Moskal is an Evangelist/Pastor, Bible Teacher, Children's TV Presenter, Songwriter and Author who has been appointed and anointed to publish the mind of God through unique inspirational writing. He has gained a B.A in Religious Studies and Writing & Publishing a...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Matt LaCroix  
I am a serious outdoors hiker who loves to challenge myself and hike into very remote places. I have a knack for adventure and have had incredible things happen to me, from getting almost killed by a rutting moose, or lost above tree line in the snow. I have written detailed stories about the advent...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vanessa Tan  
I found my hidden love for writing many years ago, at the age of 14, when an English teacher complimented me on an essay I had written for a test. Two years later, I graduated with a Distinction as a Pure Literature student. Her few words were all it took to get me started on truly embracing th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mark Turvin  
Mark has had over 60 productions of his 20 plays. He has had his work produced from Finland to Thailand, and from San Diego to Off Broadway. Four of his plays have been published, and one is the second longest running show in Arizona, logging in at seven years of performances. Mark is also an ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Spike Vrusho  
Editor of Manhattan-based free sports weekly tabloid New York Sports Express. Former publisher and editor of MURTAUGH, a quarterly fanzine inspired by the work ethic of the late Pittsburgh Pirates manager Danny Murtaugh. Have toiled for trade journals in the advertising and film business as we...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Hetty Gray  
A farm wife, mother, and grandmother of a dozen children, Hetty Gray boasts a rich background. A graduate of Franklin College of Indiana (BA) and Butler University of Indianapolis (MA), she writes a weekly column for The Shelbyville News. IN DEFENSE OF COMMON SENSE prompts readers to ta...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Christian Saunders  
Hailing from the village of New Tredegar, south Wales, Christian Saunders began writing in 1997. His early fiction appeared in titles such as Asphalt Jungle, Raw Nerve, Roadworks and several anthologies. His book, Into the Dragon's Lair A Supernatural History of Wales was published in 2003, shor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Floyd Orr  
Birth: February 22, 1948 in Natchez, MS My Wonder Bread Years were spent in several small towns in Mississippi. Official Hometown: Starkpatch, MS Various Adult Residences: Memphis, TN - Campbell, CA - Dallas, TX Residence Since 1980: Austin, TX Education: B.A., Psychology, Mississippi State U...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >