writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sports Writers

233 listings (51 - 60)

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sydney K. Moon  
I am a Colorado Native who very much enjoys the outdoors and especially the Rocky Mountains. In my life time I have enjoyed competetive skating, barrel racing, and have raised and raced both Thoroughbred and Quarter horses. My father walked and prospected the Colorado Rocky mountains for over 40 y...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anna Glendenning  
I was born in the 60's and grew up with Equal Rights! I have a public school education--got married too young in my lates teens and had two children 14 months a part! Stayed married to their father for 14, domestically abusive, years then took a leap into the real world right after OJ Simpson was aq...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rhia R. Drouillard  
Rhia R. Drouillard grew up in Eastern Oregon but with strong ties to her German/PA Dutch ancestry. She moved to Washington State in the early 1990's. However, she claims she never felt as at home as she does since relocating to the beautiful Western Washington coast. Rhia recently finished her...
writers / published 

103 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Philip Spires  
I was born in Wakefield, West Yorkshire in 1952 and was brought up in Sharlston, then a mining village. I did grammar school in Normanton, took a chemical engineering degree from Imperial College, London, and then decided to teach, after a PGCE at King’s. I then went to Kenya for two years a...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Frank Baron  
I'm a 56 year-old father of 2 boys. Graduated with a BA in Journalism but except for a short 2 year stint in the 70s as a weekly columnist, never "journalized." Had a smidge of success freelancing in the 70's. Smidge = a few magazine pieces and the aforementioned column. Smidge also = couldn't pa...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >