writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sports Writers

233 listings (41 - 50)

Warren & Nancy Longwell  
After reading Stonecypher Road, best-selling author, Clive Cussler, said this about the Longwells: “Anybody who likes wild drives with fast cars through the Rockies and who adorns mystery and intrigue with ancient glyphs can’t be all bad.” As for the book itself, Clive Cussler said, “I truly enjoyed...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robert D. Boyd  
"CUFOS: 1973 - Year of Humanoids", contributor, 1976 "Profitable Stamp Investment Guide", author, 1984 "International Standard Philatelic Grading System Guide", author, editor, compiler, 1984 "A Comparative Unit", compiler, 1985 JAH CUFOS: "Center Investigators Quarterly" (CIQ), editor, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Deborah Reber  
Deborah Reber is a teen expert and the author of numerous self-help books for teens and tweens, including the forthcoming "Chill: Stress-Reducing Techniques for a More Balanced, Peaceful You" (Simon Pulse, April 2008), "In Their Shoes: Extraordinary Women Describe Their Amazing Careers" (Simon Pulse...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Philip Vaughn  
Four published books to date: two racing and two baseball. Three more in pre-production. AMERICAN GLADIATOR: The Hard Life And Short Times Of Pete Browning (baseball biography). First book ever done on this fabled hitter AMERICAN DIAMONDS: unusual, one-of-a-kind baseball anthology...
writers / published 

7 works listed

John Tompkins  
I started writing books about 6 years ago, although I did write some short stories as long ago as the 1970s. I was the editor of the laboratory Newsletter \"Bugs\" for Public Health Laboratory Service - Leicester, it had a circulation of approximately 80 copies and I have been published i...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brandon Sweeney  
Author of "Loving the Game When The Game Doesnt Love You Back", motivational speaker, mentor and coach Brandon Sweeney spent most of his young years playing the game he grew to love. Born in Akron, Ohio, he joined a peewee league at the age of eight. During his elementary, middle and high school yea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >