writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sports Writers

233 listings (31 - 40)

Gerianne Beatrice Bullen  
Gerianne Beatrice Bullen (nee: Hull and formerly: Van Vugt) was born in 1959, in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. At the age of eleven, she moved to the province of Ontario, and lived in various cities for some nineteen years. During this time she attended Sheridan College, in Oakville and receiv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Alan Lidstone  
Alan Lidstone - Author and columnist. "RVs-Getting Out and STAYING Out" was released by Fulcrum Publishing in September 2001. Alan and his wife, Barbara, wrote this highly informative book about the RV lifestyle and extended trips. Loaded with the information that new and experienced RVers need to u...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lana Morelli  
I am a writer from the Delaware/Philadelphia area. I received my M.A. in Writing Studies from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. I work full time as the Delaware Valley Reporter for a legal magazine based in Pasadena California called Courthouse News. I freelance regularly for a Delaware Tod...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Roy Kheng  
Experienced in feature writing, journalism, lifestyle, and business writing. Writing experience: Singapore Management University & Wharton School of Business (University of Pennsylvania): writing for the Knowledge@SMU and Knowledge@Wharton online knowledgebase bridging the gap betwee...
writers / published 

20 works listed

John Whitaker  
My first short story was published in THE NEW YORKER; how lucky can a guy get? That's what it was, luck. I soon learned what an exacting profession I had stumbled into and there ensued many years of study. In 1977 I was thrilled by the performance of SEATTLE SLEW in the south Florida rac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Breslow  
Note: All of my work is based on the teaching of basic mind/body principles which help others move beyond self-sabotage to begin creating what they want in their lives. This takes individuals from merely coping to consciously creating new outcomes! ATHLETIC EXPERIENCE: 15 years as a competi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bob Batchelor  
Bob Batchelor is an award-winning business writer and historian. Over the last several years he has published more than 300 articles and essays in magazines, Web sites, and encyclopedias. Millions of readers have read Batchelor's hard-hitting business, political, and historical articles. In May 2...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundation’s Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Lauriann Greene  
Lauriann Greene, CEAS, - Co-Author of Save Your Hands! the Complete Guide to Injury Prevention and Ergonomics for Manual Therapists. Lauriann has been a leading writer, speaker and researcher on injury prevention for manual therapists since 1995. She studied at Brown and Harvard Universities and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >