writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sports Writers

233 listings (131 - 140)

Donald LaVance  
I have have had several short fiction and short stories published in Automotive magazines as special interest and personal experience travel or technical information. I have several short stories and several action adventure full length novels ready for review. One Science Fiction and two that cons...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Adeyinka Makinde  
Adeyinka Makinde trained for the law. He is a contributor to various websites on topics such as boxing, history, music and culture. His first book, Dick Tiger: The Life and Times of a Boxing Immortal was published in 2005. His latest offering is Jersey Boy: The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaul...
writers / published 

95 works listed

Greg Goldman  
Greg is a former editor of Transworld Snowboard Life magazine, and a former producer with MSN Sidewalk, where he developed content for both the Sports and Recreation and Movies sections of the site. His most recently published project is "Adventure Sports: Snowboarding", part of an adventure spo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Buzz Daly  
varied background as a writer/editor and public relations practitioner. early career in nyc with consumer/trade magazines, sports writing @ u.p.i....moved to los angeles and reinvented myself by creating a magazine that covered sports betting (offshore & Las Vegas). Published from 1994-2003. Current...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andrew Murphy  
I graduated from the University of Missouri-St. Louis with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications, and a writing certificate. Many things I have written were published, mainly in "visitor guides" to different city locations. I also wrote 25 profiles for a "Broadcasting Encyclopedia." I ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marc Llewellyn  
I am the continuing author of the Frommers Guidebooks to Australia, and a travelogue entitled Riders to the Midnight Sun, about a 2,800 mile cycle trip from south to north through Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltic States and Russia. It was a best seller in Australia and has been published in the UK. I am...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Douglas Hull  
Bicultural writer (Franco-American). Born and raised in Paris with dual nationality, educated in US (Kenyon Coll. and Oregon Business School), speaks native French, keeps two passports and assumes either national identity as needed. Travel stories published in: Condé Nast Travel, Cincinnati Enqu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >