writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sports Writers

233 listings (121 - 130)

JIM DEATON  
At the time, I thought it was hell, but now I'm glad to have had a high school English teacher that was so demanding. Since I suffered a stroke a few years ago, I've been writing a lot; the more I write, the better it gets (dare I say I enjoy it?). Thank goodness for the internet and on-line cours...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Derek Tate  
Derek. N. Tate was born in Dublin, Ireland, and learned to ski at the local artificial ski slope at Kilternan. He has been teaching skiing full time since 1987 and wrote his first technical skiing book in 2007, Parallel Dreams Alpine Skiing. He has since co- authored the Snowsport Scotland Alpi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Elle Andra-Warner  
Canadian writer based in Thunder Bay. Estonian by heritage and graduate of Lakehead University. Author of "Robert Service: A Great Canadian Poet's Romance With the North"; "Hudson's Bay Company Adventures: Rollicking Saga of Canada's Fur Traders" and, "The Mounties, Tales of Adventure and Danger...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Karen Bledsoe  
I have published nearly books for children, primarily nonfiction for the school and library market, as well as articles in magazines such as Odyssey and Appleseeds. I teach college biology, edit a science education research journal, and I'm a curriculum coordinator on a genetics education project i...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Elizabeth Philpott  
I have been writing and editing professionally for almost a decade. I have experience in creating copy for marketing and sales literature, public relations (press releases, press kits), text books and exams (insurance pre-licensing and continuing education), Web content, B2B communications, and more...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michelle Chester-Robinson  
I began writing poetry and short stories while in high school, and have since progressed into various genre's, although my preference is horror/thriller fiction and dark poetry. Currently I have one published title; Here's to You Robinson, the Pros Loved You - The Story of the Cindrella Tournaments ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Matt Monteverde  
I am an experienced freelance writer and published author with over 5 years experience, specializing in children's and young adult non-fiction topics. I have written books on a variety of subjects including teenage violence, money management, Major League Baseball, and the war in Iraq. I ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nick Weatherhogg  
I have been teaching over a quarter of a century now, and still enjoy the challenges of the classroom. And the fun - teaching is great! Sadly I now suffer from very poor health and so am teaching less and less ... and need something to keep the bank balance ticking over while in bed - hence writi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robin Van Auken  
Robin Van Auken is the author (and co-author) of more than a dozen books, from nonfiction history to fictional novels. Her education includes degrees in mass communication and anthropology (bachelor's and master's degree in archaeology/anthropology). Her areas of expertise include history, ar...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >