writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sports Writers

233 listings (111 - 120)

Peter Klein  
Jack of all trades and master of none except for maybe writing. Born in Detroit. Cried when WWII ended. Served in the Navy as a Hosp. Corpsman but was lucky enough to be Honorably Discharged shortly before Kennedy was shot and the Viet Nam war heated up. Moved to New York. Studied at the American ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Michael Kmiec  
Having worked as an author and editor for over ten years, I value creative and intelligent writing. I bring this worth of words to every project, regardless of size. My experience ranges from local newspaper stringer to editor of a worldwide industry trade magazine, and many points along the way....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Tala Masca  
Have one published book, a number of articles and short stories, am a member of Wagga Wagga Writers which is how i found this board. Have a completed book of erotica that i am currently trying to find a publisher for, and am working on a military style book. 2 other books in my horse education serie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Roberts  
Born: Waterloo, Iowa in 1960. B.A. in English from the University of Northern Iowa. Studied fiction and poetry under Robley Wilson and Nancy Price. Have lived in Atlanta, Georgia and Madison, Wisconsin. Currently resides in Madison, Wisconsin. First short story sale in 1982. President of the August ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Allen D. Buck  
I am the product of educators. My father was a high school principal and my mother was a stay-at-home mom prior to teaching math, English, and whatever else was needed for adults to attain their GED. Education was important in our family and I was raised with a strong sense of right vs. wrong. My co...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Maxfield  
Thirty something with a passion for fun and passing on experiences. My work as a water engineer in the UK and abroad has involved a lot of writing, from technical reports, papers, presentations, manuals to marketing literature. This experience has given me the assistance to kick start my preferred...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lin Smith  
I am the mother of two grown sons, a semi-retired accountant, living with my husband, 4 dogs, 2 cats, 4 turkeys, 40 chickens and 16 goats on 5 acres off-grid in South-Central Washington state. I love people, animals and the country lifestyle. I often write about life and faith, often with humor, b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joanna Sayers  
I am a freelance writer with over 15 years experience. I write for magazines, newspapers, websites and corporate clients around the world. I provide research-driven, high quality content within tight timescales and budgets. Although during my career I have covered a vast array of topics, I spec...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >