writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sports Writers

233 listings (101 - 110)

Matt Murphy  
I have three books in print, one published by a POD publisher and two self-published. I'm only interested in traditional publishing now. I have a decent grasp on the art of writing but am most concerned with learning the craft right now. Previous writing/journalism experience includes: sp...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Katherine Danko-Blocksdorf  
Katherine Danko-Blocksdorf's bylines and photos most frequently appear in magazines with the word "Horse" on the front cover. Her writing has also been published in travel, lifestyle, and poetry magazines. She's done time as a newspaper stringer, advertising representative, and newsletter editor. A...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dick Stodghill  
Member of Mystery Writers of America and Private Eye Writers of America. Have had seven books and more than sixty short stories and novellas published. Have spent much of my life as a newspaper reporter and daily columnist. My "In the Press of Things" column was named best in Indiana by United Press...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Vannessa Misso  
A CELTA qualified English Teacher with 10 years of classroom and corporate training under my belt. I'm interested in writing curriculum, brochures, anything that's challenging and interesting, as well as, editing/proofreading of works to be published. I'm willing to help foreign students based i...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Karl Lancaster  
Born and raised in London, England. Date of birth 1955. Have had a huge amount of jobs and over the years (over 40) done quite a few martial arts. Hold several black belts and was a world champion in kung fu. Now married with two children and live in Romford Essex. Teach first aid and tai chi ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken Kreps  
A published author, I write articles, editorials and essays pertaining to political and social issues. I also write short stories as well as occasional pieces dealing with sports, television, health, and personal experiences. I've written scripts which have been produced on Imagination Theater, an a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Darla Warrior  
Darla Warrior is an honest and ecclectic individual who enjoys writing, teaching acting and speaking. She flys high, but only when she sits behind the controls of a Cessna 172, as she earned a private pilot's license when she was seventeen. She takes time out to photograph people, when she's not...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rico Breslow  
20 years a Performance Consultant working with professionals in sports and business. My articles appear on The Golf Channel website and weekly e-newsletter. Director of "Mental Toughness" at The National Tennis Center, work with PGA, LPGA professionals, developmental tour players, juniors and hig...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >