writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sociology Writers

402 listings (81 - 90)

Beverly Caruso  
My favorite joy as a writer is to train and encourage potential writers from various ethnic groups at home and abroad to write books, articles, curriculum and handbooks to their own people group and beyond. I'm married to Peter Caruso, the mother of three; grandmother of five - all actively servi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Sammon  
John Sammon is a writer whose experience includes newspaper reporting, magazine writing, personality profiles, interviews, celebrity interviews (Clint Eastwood), historical pieces, investigative and crime. He was selected “Most Valuable Reporter” for California’s oldest continually opera...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Wilbur Brower  
Dr. Wil Brower is a graduate of North Carolina Public Schools. In addition to being a Highly Qualified high school teacher, he is also a management and educational consultant and trainer. Dr. Brower is a former member of the U. S. Air Force and an executive with Bell Telephone Laboratories and AT&...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Judah Kessler  
Judah Kessler was born in a realtively small, Mid-Hudson Valley town in New York state, 1955. Kessler lived most of his life in The Bronx, in New York City and, for a while, in Montréal, Québec. He studied in several New York universities, majoring in Psychology; worked on Wall Street for many yea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut has been writing and publishing for some three decades now but trying to figure out the meaning to lifes deepest questions for even far longer than that. With several years background and experience in education, business and real-life circumstances ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kristen Houghton  
Kristen Houghton is an author and award winning columnist. She is the syndicated Relationships columnist for the Examiner. Her professional writing portfolio can be seen at www.kristenhoughton.com Print and Online Magazines: BellaOnline Magazine, M...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >