writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sociology Writers

402 listings (71 - 80)

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Carol Jose  
Author, journalist, historian, consultant and frequent public speaker Carol Jose is co-author of 4 published non-fiction books and editor/writing coach of 5 others. Also a travel and culinary writer, she holds a bachelor's degree in French and an MBA. Her latest book, "You Are Not Forgotten," a true...
writers / published 

2 works listed

HYMAN RABINOVITCH  
Dr. Hyman Rabinovitch was born in Montreal, Canada and lived there until December 1978. He received a B.Sc. (in 1955) and a M.Sc. (in 1964) at McGill University in Montreal. In 1959 he received an M.D. at the University of Toronto. Following specialty training in Urology at the Royal Victoria Hospit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Bessey  
The loves of my life are my wife, two teenage sons, and our all-grown-up step-daughter. I spend my busy workdays building and remodeling, mostly kitchens and bathrooms. Weekends are devoted to camping and golf in the summer, and to football and computer games in the cold months. Alone, I love to put...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Kelly Karius  
I am an author who is also a social worker and a conflict resolution consultant. If you ask my three teenage children, I am SURE they will tell you that we don't have escalated conflict in our home. I'm not listing their names here for fear that someone might actually take me up on that! (Okay, okay...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy Lemley  
Amy Lemley has worked in every facet of publishing, writing and editing for newspapers, newsletters, magazines, catalogs, advertising, books, and the Internet, for both general and specialized audiences. Through Amy Lemley Communications, she offers not only overall concept and identity develo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Diane Paul  
My springboard into writing began in TV journalism; then a move to Paris sparked off an interest in public relations -I was working on the 'Unesco Courier' and publicising Unesco's trips for international civil servants to developing countries where I was also a group courier. After passing my IPR e...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ellie Searl  
I began telling stories as soon as I could talk. The splendor of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain seeped into my being, as did the rhythms of small-town life. My storytelling now draws inspiration from the richness of my experiences and the diverse personalities Iíve encountered while liv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >