writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sociology Writers

402 listings (41 - 50)

Patricia Block  
Patricia Block has led Block Consulting, a professional services marketing, business development and PR consulting firm, since October 1999. She has significant experience creating and implementing successful programs that effectively position organizations in their target markets and generate reven...
writers / published 

1 works listed

AYSU ERDEN  
Born in Ankara (Turkey), Aysu Erden is a full time university professor of linguistics, literary essayist, linguistic critic, stylistician, researcher and translator. University Degrees: She got her B.A. & M.A. from the Department of English Language and Literature (Hacettepe University, Faculty of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Tanya Shekhovtsova  
I work in comparative literature and linguistic studies. My research papers include articles in the areas of literary and linguistic theory, modern and contemporary European fiction, linguistics (applied and computational linguistics), management, sociology. The following articles are the most know...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jonathan Klemens, FSA Scot  
*** My Gregor Family Trilogy (a collection of three historical fiction short stories about the Scottish family) is now available for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and other ebook readers *** VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE: http://jklemens-ravencrest.com/ WRITER - AUTHOR - HISTO...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lars Holger Holm  
Lars Holger Holm was born in Stockholm, Sweden. Enchanted by the universal language of music, he began playing the violin at the age of seven. Early in his career he formed the Swedenborg String Quartet, which extensively toured Europe and the United States. A fervent student of world literatu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos  
Gregory Zorzos, a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) at 1958. Author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations, and Ministries, in Greece and all over the world. The author has wrote more than 800 books, 300 board games and 200 ...
writers / published 

54 works listed

Nana s. Achampong  
Journalist Nana S. Achampong, a graduate of the Ghana Institute of Journalism, is also known in different obscure corners of the world as a filmmaker, a fine artist, a music producer, a writer and a radio/television producer/director. It is obvious though after combing through the general body of hi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Claudia Cragg  
Claudia Cragg, foreign correspondent and author, recently came out with a new best-seller, 'The New Maharajahs: The Commercial Princes of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. This follows her previous success with 'The New Taipans: A vital Source Book on the People and Business of the Asian-Pacific Rim.'...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >