writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sociology Writers

396 listings (201 - 210)

Bill Rutto  
I'm a Kenyan writer and human rights researcher with Research for Action Network (REFONET)and a consultant with the Centre for Minority Rights Development (CEMIRIDE). I write both fiction and non-fiction works. Currently I'm working on a major advocacy book on a community called the Talai who in ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charlotte A. Clark-Frieson  
MORE ABOUT THE WRITER Like my mother, I have frequently turned to the open forum of local and area newspapers, to vocalize issues that impact my community; but, I'm trying to learn how to do it in books. I enjoy writing on social, political and economic and religious issues. Presently, I am alrea...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Miskimon  
Native of Richmond, Virginia. Journalist and freelance writer for 25-plus years. "Uncovered: Bare Facts about Nude Recreation" published in 2007 (http://www.escapeartist.com/e_Books/Uncovered/Uncovered.html) First novel (A Wind Is Rising) published in 1977. Most recent novel (Skagit) published in 2...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Patricia Cronin Marcello  
I was a banker for twenty years before beginning a writing career in 1989. I have had ten books published, including Mohandas Gandhi, a Biography (2005), Ralph Nader, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), Gloria Steinem, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), The Dalai Lama, a Biography (Greenwood Pre...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Robert Rose-Coutré  
I was born near Chicago, and grew up in Clearwater, Florida. I also lived a few years in Wisconsin. In 2003 I moved to the Philadelphia area where I still live today. Jobs: I started out as a legal code editor in 1986 and I’ve been delivering content ever since. I developed other skills along ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lawrence Jackson  
I am the father of two teenage daughters and am a recovering alcoholic. I was raised in the small northern Minnesota town of Tower. Retiring from the military after almost 23 years, I currently reside in Gerolzhofen, Germany. Having traveled extensively and having lived on 6 of the 7 con...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bonnie Lemke  
This is my story: abandoned at 25 months old; then, adopted 'n grew-up on a farm; and recently I reunited with birth family. Am the middle child of eleven living offsprings; six siblings died in their cribs. Reintroduced myself to my birth mom in December, 1994. I authored and self-published long...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stasia Weston  
I've been writing in fits and starts for as long as I can remember (literally, I was writing words by the age of three, paragraphs and stories--if you can call them that--by the age of four). I have two creative degrees under my belt, a BFA in theatre and an MA in poetry. Since earning the MA, I'v...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >