writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sociology Writers

402 listings (21 - 30)

Gary C. King  
Gary C. King, a freelance author and lecturer, is regarded by readers and critics alike as one of the world's foremost crime writers, a reputation he has earned over the last 25 years with the publication of more than 400 articles in true crime magazines in the United States, Canada, and England. Th...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Mikki L. Padilla  
A cool, free thinking, energy flowing girl lucky enough to have maintained a career in the entertainment industry as an actress for as long as I have… among other many jobs it took to pay the bills. I’ve had the opportunity to teach myself screenplay and sitcom writing, the necessities tha...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Niramisa Weiss  
Everything changed for me around the turn of the century when it became impossible to continue living the intolerable existence I had been up to then. I was dealt a personal share of tragedy this lifetime rather more intense than most people experience; dark shadows buried deep in the subconscious b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gini Graham Scott  
GINI GRAHAM SCOTT, Ph.D., J.D., is a nationally known writer, organizational/business consultant, sociologist, speaker, and seminar/workshop leader, specializing in organizational behavior, conflict resolution, creativity, social issues, and criminal justice. She is founder and director of Changemak...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Stacy Taylor  
I'm an over thirty southern girl now living in the wilds of Alaska--which aren't really all that wild in downtown Fairbanks. Because I work a full time job and have a teenage son to keep up with, I write mostly short fiction and flash fiction with an occasional article or essay thrown in for go...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Pearlie Jones  
Dr. Pearlie Jones, playwright, lecturer, author and special events coordinator was born and raised in Magnolia, Arkansas. She attributes her creative and artistic abilities, her visions and talents to her upbringing during a time of stress for impoverished African Americans from the Deep South. She ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Barbara Harris Whitfield  
Barbara Harris Whitfield, RT Barbara Harris Whitfield is the author of many published articles and four books, Full Circle: The Near-Death Experience and Beyond (Pocket Books, Simon and Schuster, 1990), Spiritual Awakenings: Insights of the Near-Death Experience and Other Doorways to Our Soul (He...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >