writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sociology Writers

403 listings (191 - 200)

Kevin S. Giles  
Kevin S. Giles released his new biography of Jeannette Rankin, the first woman elected to Congress, in October 2016. "One Woman Against War: The Jeannette Rankin Story," is the new and expanded edition of his original biography, "Flight of the Dove." Kevin published a novel in 2015. "Summer of the B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Matthew Heines  
Matthew (a.k.a "Matt") Heines was raised in the Pacific Northwest in the sleepy town of Sequim, Washington. Matthew graduated high school with much fanfare and relief from his teachers. He served as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division from 1982-1986, playing the role of Hawkeye from M*A*S*H...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Claudia Finkle  
Although I am primarily a writer of fiction; I have been fortunate enough to lend my writing voice to three volumes of work compiled by 40+ authors, and I am pleased to say the works are selling quite well! You can check out this work at: http://www.theuniversalseduction.com BEASTS; a novel of an...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

A.William Ellison  
Just who is A.W. Ellison? A Cartoonist and Author, Ellison's cartoons have been seen on select bathroom stall walls and above urinals throughout this great land of ours. He work has also been published in Chicago’s Laughing Matters, Inside the Second City, The Performing Arts Monthly, The National ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Yeow  
Mark is young, ambitious and starving. He has received various commendations for his short stories and poetry, and even more rejection letters. His freelance career is still young but has taken off after working in many fields of the business. Past assignments include articles for a design magazine ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ramona Grigg  
I live in Michigan's north woods, where I have plenty of time to consider the world and where I fit into it. During my Prime Time I wrote two columns, wrote short stories, did freelance feature writing for both newspapers and magazines, taught creative writing, and served on the board of D...
writers / published 

21 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brent Potter  
Dr. Brent Potter is a psychotherapist with 20 years of direct clinical service. He is the Director for the Society for Laingian Studies and the R.D. Laing Institute. He teaches doctoral level courses at the Pacifica Graduate Institute. Brent is the author of numerous articles whose topics include: i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >