writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sociology Writers

396 listings (181 - 190)

Ramona Grigg  
I live in Michigan's north woods, where I have plenty of time to consider the world and where I fit into it. I'm now 72 years old and back to writing for publication after a dry period of about 15 years. (I never stopped writing, I just stopped trying to publish) During my Prime Time I wrote two...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Rana Sinha  
Rana Sinha is a writer on cross-cultural and presentation issues. He was born in India, studied and lived in many places and travelled in over 80 countries, acquiring cross- cultural knowledge and building an extensive network of professionals. He has spent many years developing and deliv...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Jason Ritchie  
I have worked in the areas of alternative health, complementary therapies as well as healing arts. I lead workshops in spiritual development and awareness. I am a registered Reiki Master/Teacher and practitioner, running workshops in Spain,Great Britain and Gibraltar. I am now accessing the world as...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Mathew Miller  
Mathew Miller was born in Switzerland, and he spent much of his young life in US embassies around the world. As a child, he lived on nearly every continent and visited over 50 countries. He entered Notre Dame on a sport scholarship, and it was through team sports that he learned his first importan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Henry Wiley  
Diversity is my claim to fame, having explored multiple careers over a lifetime's quest for knowledge and wisdom, including Letter Carrier, Taxi Driver, Quality Control Inspector, Plaster tender, Shoemaker, Disc Jockey, Employment Counselor, Shoe Salesman, Short Order Cook, Store Clerk, Glass...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Floyd Orr  
Birth: February 22, 1948 in Natchez, MS My Wonder Bread Years were spent in several small towns in Mississippi. Official Hometown: Starkpatch, MS Various Adult Residences: Memphis, TN - Campbell, CA - Dallas, TX Residence Since 1980: Austin, TX Education: B.A., Psychology, Mississippi State U...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Donzella Michele Malone  
Biography Donzella Michele Malone is the author of a compelling true story drama entitled: Remembering Margo: A Triumphant Life, A Tragic Death and Life's Greatest Deception. Professionally, Donzella is a clinical counselor and adjunct university professor; holding undergraduate degrees in both c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kat Stewart  
I am a native Floridian, I started writing poetry when I was a young girl,then went to short stories and from there to writing Manuscripts. To date, just a few poems have been published. I am a wife, mother and grandmother. Most of my poetry is in the "love" type of category...three of the manuscr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >