writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sociology Writers

396 listings (171 - 180)

Skye Thomas  
Skye Thomas is the CEO of Tomorrows Edge, an Internet leader in inspiring leaps of faith. She became a writer in 1999 after twenty years of studying personal growth, motivation, soulmates, self-esteem, parenting, spirituality, metaphysics, family dynamics, dating, and astrology. Her books, articl...
writers / published 

5 works listed

J Haywood  
Researched and wrote the script for and produced a 58-minute documentary on the history of Blacks in the Olympics - from 1904 through 1984. Researched enormous libraries of stock footage and photographs. Writer for media and educational newsletters. Self-published MEDIA ON MY MIND (1977) and THE ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Christy Smith-Johnson  
I am currently writing a true murder crime story involving numerous investigative misconceptions, contradictions, cover-ups, and unnecessary danger the investigator caused to the victim's family after the death took place. I would like to finish writing the story myself but am more interested in wri...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

James Lyons-Weiler  
James Lyons-Weiler has taught genetics, ecology, bioinformatics, and evolution at institutions of higher learning in the United Stated. As a Sloan Postdoctoral Fellow he studied Molecular Evolutionary Genetics, and founded the Bioinformatics Analysis Core at the University of Pittsburgh and th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Alger  
Brian is the author of The Experience Designer: Learning, Networks and the Cybersphere. He has designed and implemented projects for KPMG,UNESCO,Connected Intelligence,The Madeiran Ministry of Education(Portugal), Apple Computer, The Learning Partnership, Scotch College , Australia and Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Khalid El Bey  
Khalid El Bey, now an author of four books, with a fifth underway clearly has a lot to offer. Stating his recent realization of his passion for empowering others, Khalid Bey says “who would imagine that empowering others and seeing others do well could be so satisfying”. Currently Khalid B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Daniele Luciano Moskal  
Born in Italy,Daniele Luciano Moskal is an Evangelist/Pastor, Bible Teacher, Children's TV Presenter, Songwriter and Author who has been appointed and anointed to publish the mind of God through unique inspirational writing. He has gained a B.A in Religious Studies and Writing & Publishing a...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >