writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sociology Writers

396 listings (131 - 140)

Gordon McShean  
I grew up in Scotland, becoming involved in radical Scottish nationalist activities. My actions then - and at various other times throughout my life - were tempered by a chronic heart condition (I wrote my first book OPERATION NEW ZEALAND about this). I escaped potential arrest in the UK by taking w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Marios Koutsoukos  
Marios Koutsoukos was born in 1983. He has a degree of French Language and Literature from the National University of Athens framed on his wall and a mess on his desk. An amateur historian and antiquarian, he is deeply fascinated by ancient texts and old books, especially those dealing with th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette, MA  
No matter what the subject matter, I have to admit that I love to do research and be creative! As a published author, I am fortunate to have had many opportunities to write both fiction and non-fiction projects on a variety of topics. My diverse background enables me to think from many perspectives,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cynthia Crane  
I am the author of DIVIDED LIVES (St Martin\'s Press & Palgrave/Macmillan), a \'hybrid\' mix of memoir, first-person narrative, and history. My book garnered much media attention. I made appearances on local, regional, and national radio and TV. Although, as I often tell my inquiring students, I am ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Pam Lontos  
An expert in publicity and media placement, Pam Lontos, MA, is the founder and president of PR/PR Public Relations. She is author of the popular books I See Your Name Everywhere: Leverage the Power of the Media to Grow Your Fame, Wealth and Success and Donít Tell Me Itís Impossible Until After Iíve...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Christian Cipollini  
A father, a pet lover, and a collector of rare original mob history photographs...He is a graduate of Seton Hill University and is most currently the author of Diary of a Motor City Hit Man: The Chester Wheeler Campbell Story, "Lucky Luciano: Mysterious Tales of a Gangland Legend," and the forthcomi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Maggie Jean Wahls  
A traditional practicing Shaman for over 50 years, Shaman Elder Maggie Wahls has been offering free Shamanic counseling for over 30 years. People from all walks of life, from all over the world and of all ages have asked their life questions of this Shaman and now these questions and the meaningful ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Don BlueWolf  
James BlueWolf has been a songwriter, poet, author, lecturer and storyteller since the early 1970's. He has recorded one record album and six CD's of original music. An internationally published poet, BlueWolf was Poet Laureate of Lake County from 2000 thru 2003. He is the author of eight b...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >