writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Sociology Writers

396 listings (121 - 130)

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Yashendra Prasad  
Based in Mumbai.Published a few books & articles.Also a script-writer & researcher. Occult, Yoga, Indian Culture-Tradition, Spiritulaity, History, Geography, Travels, Environment, General Science etc. Age : 37 yrs Status : Married M. A. ( Gold Medalist) in Geography from Bombay (India) Un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gini Sikes  
Gini Sikes is an independent print, broadcast and radio journalist and author who has produced documentaries and written on a wide range of subjects. She was a senior editor at Mademoiselle and Metropolis magazines, and her articles have appeared in The Village Voice, Vibe, The New York Times, The W...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Timothy Buchanan  
America is in big trouble. That's no secret. What's wrong and how to fix it--upon those we disagree. Our national elections have become little more than popularity contests, and we have paid a heavy price for our own reckless. Is there a solution? Yes, of course there is. But until citizens an...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Boakye  
Freelance writer, playwright, essayist, and editor, Paul Boakye has written for theatre, radio, film, the Internet, academia and magazines. Boakye's debut play "Jacob's Ladder" took the UK Student Playscript Award in 1986. In 1991, "Hair," portraying the cultural gap between a Jamaican single mo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Judith Lecuyer  
Tink starting writing at the age of 10. Then, she fell into a coma until the age of 40. She woke up when her second child was diagnosed with Autism. The fairy muse that lived inside poked her heart until Tink cried out and put pen to paper. That was five years ago. After many "thanks, but no tha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >