writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

381 listings (81 - 90)

Judah Kessler  
Judah Kessler was born in a realtively small, Mid-Hudson Valley town in New York state, 1955. Kessler lived most of his life in The Bronx, in New York City and, for a while, in Montréal, Québec. He studied in several New York universities, majoring in Psychology; worked on Wall Street for many yea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

June Austin  
I was born in Surrey, south east England in 1965, where I still live, with my partner, Coran. I always knew that I wanted to write but it was not until my mother died at the end of 1999 that I had the chance to realise this dream. My book began as a thesis for a crystal therapy course that I sta...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Merle David Kellerhals, Jr.  
Born in Charleston, South Carolina in 1950, Merle David Kellerhals, Jr. was educated at Palmer College, The College of Charleston and Old Dominion University. He is the author of Wei Jingsheng and the Democracy Movement in Post-Mao China (1998); and editor of Agriculture: The United States ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Xos De Enrquez  
Escritor, periodista, ensayista, e investigador cultural, hijo de gallegos nacido en Montevideo en 1958; en la actualidad reside en el departamento de Canelones. Ha publicado Los Cdices Fantsticos (poemaplaqueta), 1992; Trampantojo (poesa), 1992; La hembra de Gardel y otros relatos, 1997; El ha...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sonia Olivia  Williams  
My name is Sonia Olivia Williams and "Mastering the Mind by Mixing it Up"- Key to Becoming Your Own Greatest Leader; is my very first book. This book will take many of the current beliefs that you have stored in your mind and question them. It will confuse you in a way that will force you to t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rand Burkey  
Rand Burkey was raised in a farming community outside a sleepy little town in Northeast Ohio. Rand grew up during a time that found America in the throws of tremendous change and social upheaval bringing people to question their allegiances, values, and beliefs. Growing up in a typical Midwe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >