writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

381 listings (31 - 40)

Rick Francona  
Lt Col Rick Francona U.S. Air Force (Retired) Lt Col Francona enlisted in the Air Force in 1970, and served as a Vietnamese linguist until 1973, conducting missions over Vietnam and Laos. After Arabic language training, he served at a variety of locations in the Middle East from 1975 to 1977...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Allan Holender  
My life is a tapestry of work from my early days in Edmonton, Alberta,Canada, as a teeenage volunteer with youth organizations to the more sophisticated world of academia, working in Universities. Add to that a broadcasting passion and a flair for being a serial entrepreneur. My writing surfaced as...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan Van Sleet  
Susan Van Sleet—artist, reunited birthmother, and writer—shares a gripping and sometimes raw account of being sent away as a pregnant teen in an era when the shame of giving up a child was punished by the deafening silence that followed. Her inspirational memoir sheds new light on the shadowy er...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Garrett Graham  
Born in New York in 1959, Garrett T. Frasier Graham was educated in the United States and Europe. He worked in law and as a political activist and on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, London and Amsterdam before entering business. He invested in international real estate and a number of businesses. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Dr Robert R  Brown F.A.C.M.T.  
Rev. Dr Robert R Brown F.A.C.M.T. was born September 10, 1963 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After a month, his family moved to Empire Nevada where they lived for about 4 years then they moved to a small sized city in south Texas, population approximately 70,000 where he grew up with his sister m...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Natalie Fraser  
Hello. From my teens I wanted to write a book but didn't want to unless the deep things I was born into were resolved. However, the things which shaped me are only being resolved in the 21st century. I have met some exciting people, John Paisley a New Zealand poet who died before I developed as a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >