writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

381 listings (21 - 30)

Jason D. Hill  
I was born and raised in Jamaica and emigrated to the United States in 1985 at the age of twenty to become a novelist. I am Associate Professor of Philosophy at De Paul University. I am also the author of three books: Becoming a Cosmopolitan: What it Means to Be a Human Being in the New Millenniu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where hes served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Niramisa Weiss  
Everything changed for me around the turn of the century when it became impossible to continue living the intolerable existence I had been up to then. I was dealt a personal share of tragedy this lifetime rather more intense than most people experience; dark shadows buried deep in the subconscious b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gini Graham Scott  
GINI GRAHAM SCOTT, Ph.D., J.D., is a nationally known writer, organizational/business consultant, sociologist, speaker, and seminar/workshop leader, specializing in organizational behavior, conflict resolution, creativity, social issues, and criminal justice. She is founder and director of Changemak...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Michael Eldredge  
A native of Ogden, Utah, Mr. Eldredge received his B.A. degree in Political Science and History at Weber State College in 1971. He received an M.A. degree in Political Science with a Certificate in International Relations from Utah State University in 1972. Commissioned as a Naval Officer in 1...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stacy Taylor  
I'm an over thirty southern girl now living in the wilds of Alaska--which aren't really all that wild in downtown Fairbanks. Because I work a full time job and have a teenage son to keep up with, I write mostly short fiction and flash fiction with an occasional article or essay thrown in for go...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Pearlie Jones  
Dr. Pearlie Jones, playwright, lecturer, author and special events coordinator was born and raised in Magnolia, Arkansas. She attributes her creative and artistic abilities, her visions and talents to her upbringing during a time of stress for impoverished African Americans from the Deep South. She ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kevin Shay  
Kevin James Shay, 56, did not really start out wanting to be a writer, although he published his first short story in his school literary publication when he was only seven. He first wanted to be an astronaut and then a racehorse jockey. But as he grew to a height of 5-foot-19 by his senior ye...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >