writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

376 listings (191 - 200)

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

M. D. McGinley  
Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, graduated Ballard High in 1979. Went on to discover personal computers in the 1980's; programmed, designed and marketed home computer accounting program in 1985. Joined the U. S. Navy in 1986, advanced to logs and records supervisor; earned A.A. in Liberal A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Thomas Chamberlain  
Conservatism in most human departments, including mathematical economics, is an enduring quality of society. Nevertheless I continue to advocate basic changes in neoclassical mathematical economics to bring the same hallmark of symmetry and consistency that has been crucial to the success of physics...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia Cronin Marcello  
I was a banker for twenty years before beginning a writing career in 1989. I have had ten books published, including Mohandas Gandhi, a Biography (2005), Ralph Nader, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), Gloria Steinem, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), The Dalai Lama, a Biography (Greenwood Pre...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Matt Murphy  
I have three books in print, one published by a POD publisher and two self-published. I'm only interested in traditional publishing now. I have a decent grasp on the art of writing but am most concerned with learning the craft right now. Previous writing/journalism experience includes: sp...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dick Stodghill  
Member of Mystery Writers of America and Private Eye Writers of America. Have had seven books and more than sixty short stories and novellas published. Have spent much of my life as a newspaper reporter and daily columnist. My "In the Press of Things" column was named best in Indiana by United Press...
writers / published 

7 works listed

KN Anon  
I like to (ha ha) write. My current job as an equity research analyst helps me get published (at least to financial market readers) and pays well (which is good). While the writing I do should be aimed at helping clients make money, it (all too often) ends up becoming a critique of government po...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Rose-Coutré  
I was born near Chicago, and grew up in Clearwater, Florida. I also lived a few years in Wisconsin. In 2003 I moved to the Philadelphia area where I still live today. Jobs: I started out as a legal code editor in 1986 and I’ve been delivering content ever since. I developed other skills along ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bonnie Lemke  
This is my story: abandoned at 25 months old; then, adopted 'n grew-up on a farm; and recently I reunited with birth family. Am the middle child of eleven living offsprings; six siblings died in their cribs. Reintroduced myself to my birth mom in December, 1994. I authored and self-published long...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >