writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

377 listings (181 - 190)

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Aaron McLoughlin  
I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist with a degree in Psychology living and practicing in Auckland New Zealand. I have developed a technique that enables people to tune into their inate self healing potential in a very short time. This is the techinique I describe in my book "The Fascination Principle"....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brent Potter  
Dr. Brent Potter is a psychotherapist with 20 years of direct clinical service. He is the Director for the Society for Laingian Studies and the R.D. Laing Institute. He teaches doctoral level courses at the Pacifica Graduate Institute. Brent is the author of numerous articles whose topics include: i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony DiGiorgio  
I write about the wrongs done by society. My first book a letter to god published by iUniverse.com, is a satire on the idea that a god is responsible for the evil that man has created. My second book The Naked Cynic, being published by 1stbook.com is a dark fiction about love. Thin...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sherman Bastarache  
Sherman P. Bastarache is a Canadian author currently living in Riverview, New Brunswick. I enjoy the Maritimes for the quiet, slower pace living. Although untrained in langustics, I became interested in the topic of language many years ago now. I started to notice the little things in communi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Olalor  
Graduated Mount Ida College, Newton Center, 1992. BLS, in history and psychology. Recipient of Award in Scholarship and Who's Who Among Students in American Universties and Colleges. Life time student of compartive religion and history. Designed and implemented courses in science, religion, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steven Yates  
Steven Yates has a doctorate in philosophy and is the author of Four Cardinal Errors: Reason for the Decline of the American Republic (2011) and Philosophy Is Not Dead: A Vision of the Discipline’s Future (ebook, 2014) as well as numerous articles in academic journals & online. He blogs occasional...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >