writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

376 listings (161 - 170)

Hannah Baston  
Author of Child Abuse Memoirs. Back story is always boring isn’t it? So I'll skip it. If I was stuck on a desert island I’d bring my kindle, best friend and a bottle of sunscreen. Before discovering the joys of e-books, I was a regular at my local library. They had a lot of rules. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brian Alger  
Brian is the author of The Experience Designer: Learning, Networks and the Cybersphere. He has designed and implemented projects for KPMG,UNESCO,Connected Intelligence,The Madeiran Ministry of Education(Portugal), Apple Computer, The Learning Partnership, Scotch College , Australia and Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Khalid El Bey  
Khalid El Bey, now an author of four books, with a fifth underway clearly has a lot to offer. Stating his recent realization of his passion for empowering others, Khalid Bey says “who would imagine that empowering others and seeing others do well could be so satisfying”. Currently Khalid B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Reece Manley  
Reece Manley, DD, M.Ed., MPM is a professional pastoral counselor in Dallas, Tx. In 2008, Reece experienced a near death experience in which he crossed over to the other side. Inspired by the love and acceptance that awaits us all, Reece is writing Crossing Twice: Answers from the Source. Reece...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Jones  
I am a writer and publisher. Currently I am Director of the Bauu Institute and Press (http://www.bauuinstitute.com), located in Boulder, Colorado. I am author of three books, "Respect for the Ancestors: American Indian Cultural Affiliation in the American West", "American Indian mtDNA, Y Chromosom...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ramona Grigg  
I live in Michigan's north woods, where I have plenty of time to consider the world and where I fit into it. I'm now 72 years old and back to writing for publication after a dry period of about 15 years. (I never stopped writing, I just stopped trying to publish) During my Prime Time I wrote two...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Michael RAINBOW  
Was born in a Novosibirsk Academgorodok, Russia in 1983 In 15 years has casually faced a phenomenon outside of a body of travel . Since then has in detail studied this phenomenon in all planes and directions in practice and the theory. In 2002 has developed technology "Aing" which means use...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rana Sinha  
Rana Sinha is a writer on cross-cultural and presentation issues. He was born in India, studied and lived in many places and travelled in over 80 countries, acquiring cross- cultural knowledge and building an extensive network of professionals. He has spent many years developing and deliv...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Jack Random  
I am the author of Ghost Dance Insurrection, a political novel concerning the overthrow of the economic controllers of world government. I have published stories in AIM Magazine, Lynx Eye and Mobius. I have also authored a number of plays, the most recent concerning 9-11: Scenarios or (unspeakab...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >